Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 20, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
very interested to see how this team plays today... normally when you lose your 6 and 9 its doom and gloom, but im actually excited to see how cullen and hastings can go as starters, and interested to see joey lussick on the bench.. i hope hes not given the 7 minute treatment, such a waste of a bench spot

Ok Trent. I trust you because I never would have rested Green with Api out!

Green out there goes our repeat sets from dropouts. Unless we get a fair go from refs (NO HOPE) then it's going to be a real struggle.

Surely not resting Green in such an important game today. Kicking game will be important today to keep the Goons under pressure.

So many changes our attack will be very clunky and disjointed today. Doubt we will score more than 2 trys.

It was only a couple of weeks ago half of silvertails were calling for Green to be dropped and replaced by Hastings ......... well, we are about to find out how that works out.

Green rested ?? interesting concept. Big game to cement a top 4 spot and we rest our starting 6, doesn't seem right to me - must be injured.

Is going to be a big ask now without BJ, Api, Green and Wright. I really hope Hastings delivers something today - this is is chance to prove he has what it takes.

I hope Joey Lussick gets some game time, I liked his work in the Nines - i know its a completely different game but I thought he showed something worth looking at further.

This is a big game for us and I'll be interested to see how much DCE has really improved in the leadership stakes - without his trusty foil today he really needs to step up and run this game from start to finish - let's see if that game management skill set is top shelf or not. His kicking game needs to be 100% spot on and he needs to be cool under pressure because they will be double teaming him all day as they know he will be the main playmaker now.

I wonder what Baz has cooked up tactics wise ?

Dragons forward pack should roll through us today , some good players in there , Vaughn, DeBellin, Frizell.

I can smell an absolute shellacking!

You know what, these replacements aren't bad at all, we're still in it with a chance guys geez. What a win it would be

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8