Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 15, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've actually become numb from the hurt I used to feel when we lost. I guess, in someways it's good otherwise I'd be a basket case. I did like giving a fick more.
Same here. Now I just expect shty efforts. Such a loser attitude in this club now. Thanks Zoolander. Piss off and take that gronk Cartwright with you.

So many times tonight tom just needed to straighten and we score.

In saying that, dragons defence is dam good. Any other side we score 3 or 4 tries

Our current side has been hit incredibly hard by injuries I know, but club squabbles and an incident-filled season has turned this current side into the poorest Eagles team in living memory. We are deteriorating into an ill-disciplined rabble I'm afraid. Since the Canberra debacle, I am finding it hard to even watch our matches - embarrassingly bad.

Tom has now bombed 5 tries - Jake was open on the inside.

All this individual effort and a few other positives we have means nothing as for most of our games this year have been played without our brains. That goes for off field also.We are simply an immature side. Thanks Walker you have set a fine example.You should be out on the field doing what your getting paid for. We have become mighty mouth Manly with no brains to show for it either. **** you walker.We look like a real rabble. Menzies,Randall,Jamie Lyon would never off put us in a position like this.

If i dont read one article this week about barretts job being under pressure then ill apply for tye job myself lol seems like any muppett can do it

Same here. Now I just expect shty efforts. Such a loser attitude in this club now. Thanks Zoolander. Piss off and take that gronk Cartwright with you.
Yeah, when game day comes around and there are no butterflies and no disappointment when we lose then you know something is not right. In my 50+ years watching this team never ever, ever felt like this. I still love the club and will watch every game until my time is up but I don't love this team. It's clear this team don't give a fBBck either. Just collecting a pay cheque.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8