Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 15, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Hehe, been in a workshop and just turned on the stream... what did I see. Manly "attacking" the line and a 5th tackle option of getting tackled with the ball... followed by a 4th tackle penalty to help the Steelers out of their half and onto attack. Transmission of insanity continues as normal it seems.

The effort has been there tonight. Just pisspoor ball security and execution.
No. The effort was there shortly after kick off, and then it comes and goes periodically as each game drifts away from us, week after week. But it's never consistent and there's just no commitment to doing the basics right. Getting tougher and tougher to watch.

Why do we continue to go left, when Tom Wright, our best attacking weapon is getting cold on the right.

Plenty of individual effort again but there’s no teamwork.

Inside the 20 we don’t work to a game plan to put moves on from certain positions. It’s just ad-lib and make it up as you go, at least last year Green would put a grubber in at the end of it. This is a big reason our halves look so bad.

We don’t tackle as a team, there’s rarely 3 in a tackle holding them up and rolling them onto their back to slow the play down. Our markers struggle to get into position far too often. I suspect this is something we are deliberately not doing for some reason (fitness?).

We don’t have any line speed to move up as a team especially in the middle. No one trusts the man at their side and we too often have centres or wingers rushing up alone not together to shut plays down.

There’s a lot more to it than this but to me this is all indicative of a coaching staff out of their depth and a head coach with too many philosophies that are overriding the basics.

Bahaha, how many more times can the great Turbo run sideways and cramp his outside backs? Out of sheer effort and frustration, Kelly has been bundled into touch twice in the last 5 mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11