Game Day: Manly v Dragons [Round 15, 2018]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No offence to Barret .but why we gave him the job without letting him come through our junior ranks first is mystifying. I know half oir players are injured or reserve grade standard. But we play like headless chickens.
I suggest u offend him. And go hard. The priks ruining our club. Don't be so apologetic and polite. He's not worthy.

Oh well. The torure is over for another week. Hold the ball Tom T!
This year is a debacle. So deflating for fans.
Surely the tide will turn at some stage.
Tom Wright has some talent.

We need a really good no.9.

Having no recognised hooker is the worst possible way to start any attacking set.

as someone else a few days back, what was the genius thought that placed Jono Wright in our top 30 over Manase Fainu?

I’ve been watching our team since 1973
And this is the worst team worst coach and worst administration I have ever seen just a total embarrassment, to them selves and us supporters.

Next game Penrith at Penrith I will give it a miss thanks, I’m done for 2018.

No offence to Barret .but why we gave him the job without letting him come through our junior ranks first is mystifying. I know half oir players are injured or reserve grade standard. But we play like headless chickens.
The guy sucked as panthers under 20s coach so we listen to that ****en moron gus gould and sign him up. As soon as Cameron Ciraldo took over the panthers were back as under 20s premiers

The only thing I enjoy and get a chuckle at each weekend now Is watching the pretty vague boy in the awk press conference. Wonder who will be his sidekick this time...

"I can't fault the effort..we're a young team and we'll learn from this. They're a top 4 team the Dragons. We just need to keep working hard. I thought Cherry was good. We just made errors at critical times. When we were down by 20 with 3 mins to go we were right in it. "Ure welcome kids..no need to watch the press conference.

I can't fault the effort..we're a young team and we'll learn from this. They're a top 4 team the Dragons. We just need to keep working hard. I thought Cherry was good. We just made errors at critical times. When we were down by 20 with 3 mins to go we wer right in it. Ure welcome kids..no need to watch the press conference.

I agree with this. We created a lot of chances against the best defensive side and should have run in 4-5 tries. Get that execution right and we will be right in a lot of games.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10