Manly v Dogs [Round Finals Week 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gutted that we fought back to a position to win this and didn't show enough composure to take it.

Amazing effort but dumb play by Starlo, Hass cost us :s

Hiku was terrible with his crossfield running :mad:

Time for a long off season for everybody :angel:

Gutted.

Terrible 5th kick by DCE in the opening 6 of golden point cost us more than lyons sideline conversion miss.

Not much better than last week, but at least the young forwards put in and stuck it to them.

Bye Whatamouth...We really don't need ya anymore.

Oh Daniel Harrison. Well done mate !

I can't believe how well people are taking it. What the hell was DCE doing? It was there for the taking and on the fifth tackle he positions himself terribly and doesn't even take a shot. Choked.

On top of that, what a crock of **** regarding the ref interference. It is the refs call as to whether he feels he hindered the attacking side and that was a **** kick that was going knowhere and the fact it hit the ref hindered Manly more than the Bulldogs because they nearly got the ball back.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Easy to get stuck into DCE for not taking that shot, they were 4m offside, he couldn't have gotten a shot away. We needed someone in the pocket like Penrith do with Moylon that he could have passed it onto
He could have kicked it on the fourth. Not the first time he's not taken the oppotunity .

Mavin said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Proud of the boys, at least out with a BANG & not a whimper.

I disagree straight sets is not a bang in my mind it was a whimper. Yes we have injuries but still to be bundled out like this is disappointing.
Given the injury, the Watmough turmoil, lousy finish to the season, the poor start to this game, bearing all that in mind, it could've been much, much worse, cobber.

The 4 minutes break after our 3rd try gave the dogs forwards a massive rest. They were shot by then. Apart from the 10 in the bin, which was ultimately fruitless, the ruckus in goal didn't help our cause.
Get the ball back in normal time and keep marching down the centre of ruck, we were specials..

Just as frustrating the mid field bomb on our very last set. Dogs start 30m out and find them selves in FG territory. Scrum 10m out and we sweet.

Captain hindsight.. Bring on 2015!

Jerry1 said:
panash said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
What happened?

Ur a dick head
Settle down

Cheers Jerry...I prefered manly to win but they can be tuff but am disappointed they lost. I hate any Super league team and the dogs are one of them. Sorry you guys lost. i would have preferred to have had a second GF so we can beat you again but ... it might have to be agaisnt the dogs or panthers, as long as we can get past the vermin.

Yep, it was a great comeback for the true believers. Wish we'd had that 'heart' for the match against Souffs. But that's in the past now.

At least we went out fighting. The result looked like it'd be 50 zip in the first half.

Hodges gets my 3 points. Then Lui, and maybe Snakey scoring that try to get us back in it.

Reynolds and Ennis were 5m offside when DCE had perfect opportity for the field goal. He should have been positioned further back but the offside does explain why he couldn't get a shot off.

Result seemed inevitable even before kick-off. Glad the season is over now so we can hopefully sort the nonsense in the off-season and start with a clean slate in 2015.

Brilliant 2nd half fightback though and it was like times of old with flickerings of our famed killer instinct and will to win. Onward and upwards!

cava2323 said:
The 4 minutes break after our 3rd try gave the dogs forwards a massive rest. They were shot by then. Apart from the 10 in the bin, which was ultimately fruitless, the ruckus in goal didn't help our cause.
Get the ball back in normal time and keep marching down the centre of ruck, we were specials..

Just as frustrating the mid field bomb on our very last set. Dogs start 30m out and find them selves in FG territory. Scrum 10m out and we sweet.

Captain hindsight.. Bring on 2015!

Very true. But we got that charge down after that in good field position how we didn't play smart footy with that set of 6 is more devastating than losing.

Even on full time we had a golden chance and we didn't play smart

Watmough the door is open !!! Now fuk off

Roger_Ramjet said:
Jerry1 said:
panash said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
What happened?

Ur a dick head
Settle down

Cheers Jerry...I prefered manly to win but they can be tuff but am disappointed they lost. I hate any Super league team and the dogs are one of them. Sorry you guys lost. i would have preferred to have had a second GF so we can beat you again but ... it might have to be agaisnt the dogs or panthers, as long as we can get past the vermin.
Not a worry - think most of us have had enough of this season anyway.

Mitch said:
I'm not really sure how to feel after that. I'm proud yet utterly devastated at the same time. Some of the efforts put in by our boys was brilliant, with a particular mention to Jesse, the bloke clearly loves that jersey and plays with that passion each week.

Pretty much my thoughts @Mitch

wedgetail eagle said:
Mavin said:
wedgetail eagle said:
Proud of the boys, at least out with a BANG & not a whimper.

I disagree straight sets is not a bang in my mind it was a whimper. Yes we have injuries but still to be bundled out like this is disappointing.
Given the injury, the Watmough turmoil, lousy finish to the season, the poor start to this game, bearing all that in mind, it could've been much, much worse, cobber.

I don't doubt that.

Jerry1 said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Jerry1 said:
panash said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
What happened?

Ur a dick head
Settle down

Enjoy your off season and if it doesn't hurt that much, cheer for the chooks. At least they are non super league and are the nice guys of league...you know like Mini :D

Roger_Ramjet said:
Jerry1 said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Jerry1 said:
panash said:
Ur a dick head
Settle down

Enjoy your off season and if it doesn't hurt that much, cheer for the chooks. At least they are non super league and are the nice guys of league...you know like Mini :D

I don't believe ur sentiment. If you wanted to know what happened it was all over channel 9 !!

Typical peasant supporter

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8