Manly v Dogs [Round Finals Week 2 2014]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Easy to get stuck into DCE for not taking that shot, they were 4m offside, he couldn't have gotten a shot away. We needed someone in the pocket like Penrith do with Moylon that he could have passed it onto

We needed a referee with the balls to penalise these pricks.Absolute farce refereeing. Anything goes with this bullsht NRL

Keep the positive comments coming boys and girls as my fingers aren't just ready to type any.

thanks in adv.

Very proud! Yet devastated! It was a great game! Have to give credit where credit is due and as chez said they came up with the play at the right time! An under achieving year in the scheme of things and how well our season went! Heads up lads, onto the next year! JSL thank you for reviving te manly culture and how we should have been playing! What passion he shown!!!

A lot of the boys stood up in the 2nd half, very proud of the way they finished. Shame we were awful in the first 30 minutes.

I can't believe how well people are taking it. What the hell was DCE doing? It was there for the taking and on the fifth tackle he positions himself terribly and doesn't even take a shot. Choked.

On top of that, what a crock of **** regarding the ref interference. It is the refs call as to whether he feels he hindered the attacking side and that was a **** kick that was going knowhere and the fact it hit the ref hindered Manly more than the Bulldogs because they nearly got the ball back.

Fuk those scumdogs.

I still don't know how that grub Reynolds kick interfered with play.

How the players can change the refs decision is a joke. Speechless

We do need a better goal kicker mind you. Jamie Lyon gets that shot we'd be having a different conversation. Although if jamie lyon kicked his goals we would have won the 2013 grand final...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8