Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Finals week 1: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Please tell me more about this melatonin & where to get it.
You have to get a prescription from a doctor. There's regular and time release. I prefer the regular because the time release can leave me a little groggy with a 5am alarm. I take 4mg every night.
You can also get them from the US site iherb but I'm not sure they're as pure:
https://au.iherb.com/search?kw=melatonin

You have to get a prescription from a doctor. There's regular and time release. I prefer the regular because the time release can leave me a little groggy with a 5am alarm. I take 4mg every night.

@Ralphie and @KOMORI I can attest to the gentle and effective melatonin supplement.
Really the only thing that stopped my brain whirring in the 90s with zero side effects and reset the natural melatonin hormone release in a few months :nod:

Now you can order it via iherb whose prices, free postage and 7 day delivery to Oz is amazing

Melatonin is also been helpful to help with diabetes type 2/insulin resistance :)

Happy to be proven wrong about this game. The boys were just sensational and so proud of their efforts. The youth are certainly injecting enthusiasm. Wooohooo.

Just get someone going to the states to get it. I have about 20 bottled of it at home.
I rarely use it now because it causes really crazy dreams

IMG_20190915_104302.jpg

Look how happy Marty is
EEbOmdXUYAAfd2k

IMG_20190915_103041.jpg

Game over

IMG_20190915_102635.jpg

All our reserve graders soaking in the atmosphere along the backwall

IMG_20190915_103622.jpg
It's a Manly thing, you wouldn't understand

IMG_20190915_104117.jpg

Manly honour an old workhorse

Last edited:
Just get someone going to the states to get it. I have about 20 bottled of it at home.
I rarely use it now because it causes really crazy dreams
That's why I recommended the prescriptions here even though it's more effective. I think some from the US might be tainted - surprise, surprise!

What a fantastic night. Made the trip down from GC with a dozen or so Eagles and I put it up there with the GF wins as a spectator. Special mention to Moses Suli who was under so much pressure and delivered.
The most exciting thing is the future Throw in Hopoate Keppie Olo Shuster Ben T Sioni Fainu
and we could be anything.
Congratulations to everyone involved for one of our greatest wins. Still trying to come down from the high. Just sensational.
Would have been big night for you Sue - surprised you are up before midday

Did Gal do a full lap or only the corner near the sharks fans?
I would have liked to see DCE and AFB get him in a headlock and company him on a full lap of honour.

They needed those in melbourne for the canberra players (esp Leileelaluilea) - I don't know the spelling, sorry.

It was nice for Api to get a try in his last game at Brookie as an Eagle. Well done!

I'm not sure if it's on purpose, but it's a bit lame to have the fake crowd noise pumped through our speakers at those big stadium games, but not only was their no fake noise in the Manly telecast (which I don't mind) but it was like they actually turned those mic's down.

Some commentator was saying how loud it is yet on the fox telecast the crowd is almost whisper like. LAME

Plus, where's the token souffs jersey?

phew, finally finished reading the thread.

Plus another woohoo! What a great win!
I thought exactly the same re noise it was like it was muted deliberately
But magnificent win regardless

To quote our illustrious Prime Minister (who was probably a little less happy than me last night): How Great Was That!!!

I would have put on a jubilant comment last night but I was too busy randomly yelling MAAAANNLLLLYYYYYY and less randomly drinking. A night to remember. My sister lives in the Shire and I am seriously considering heading over there for a day just so I can walk around grinning.

Especially given what we had to surmount in terms of injuries, that was one of the epic wins.

All I need now is for the Donkeys to give the sqEels an ignominious thrashing in front of a full house at their own home ground and this will officially have been a Great Weekend.

Can't wait for next game!

In bed asleep - hopefully just tired after a massive day (but will know more in the morning)

Poor kid was pretty upset to be leaving so might take him out next week to see us boil the bunnies
I hope your boy is feeling better today mate . Give him a big Manly hug from me

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4