Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Finals week 1: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I agree entirely, and not only because of our huge injury list, but also because of the unscrupulous NRL tactics. They tried everything possible to relocate our earnt game at home. The media tarnished our home ground and basically got enough coverage to that of a terrorist attack. When from the outset the Council gave assurances it was not a concerning event.

So, if the boys get up on Saturday night it will definitely live long in my memory bank (2019 the year Manly sent Gallen into retirement, and the year Greenturd had to wipe the smirk off his face).

I keep saying it’s a conspiracy, and that’s a bit tongue in cheek BUT it just seems like everything goes against us and I can’t help but feel that there is a back story to this.

I reckon there'll be a solid showing from the gummies, even though they shouldn't be allowed across the Spit Bridge - maybe Tony could 'Stop the buses', as he kinda failed with the boats.:giggle:
But judging from the amount of Manly supporters incensed by Asbestos-gate, I think the fans will show up tomorrow.
Our hill, our home, our asbestos, our Brookie!

Some would know I do a lot of flying and I am sitting in a plane back from Darwin too scared to think about us winning

Even trying to nit think about it to avoid getting hopes up

so I thought I would just chill and listen to a random playlist

On comes Barking spiders live and the great great great intro to standing on the outside

If you haven’t listened before just listen to the crowd clap as the band begins with some warm up Riffs by mossy followed by Don chiming in before Jimmy and the band gets up beat, fast, coordinated and combine like a wave that can’t be stopped

Some classic Manly lines in the song made me feel half pissed and pretending I was watching the boys run out

......Somebody everybody wants to be

They got the means to justify every end

I know.......Yes I know

Room full of money and the born to win

No amount of work's gonna get me through The door

Fuk it
We can win this
We can fucn win it

7280ECDA-FFE9-4626-A4C0-1C4E05B4A2A2.jpeg

I agree entirely, and not only because of our huge injury list, but also because of the unscrupulous NRL tactics. They tried everything possible to relocate our earnt game at home. The media tarnished our home ground and basically got enough coverage to that of a terrorist attack. When from the outset the Council gave assurances it was not a concerning event.

So, if the boys get up on Saturday night it will definitely live long in my memory bank (2019 the year Manly sent Gallen into retirement, and the year Greenturd had to wipe the smirk off his face).
Correct, but the NRL/media/everyone against us not only tried to use asbestos-gate but before that tried to remove our home ground thanks to the antics of one lunatic fan.

If the boys can get a win it will be huge...the operative word being IF though. What a turnaround from a year ago!

A few weeks back, I posted a um, post about the great Desmond Hasler turning up to my son’s school to give the first 15 a quick pep talk. Turns out that it was actually the first 11 soccer team, as I found out last night at the presentation night. They were runnning second (yep, three ‘n’s’ cos they were running fast and I’m a bit drunk and on an iPad), and playing the GF against the top side, who had beaten them twice in regular season. The coach described Des as “a man of few words, but words that people absolutely hang off...”

What he said to the boys:

‘ it’s a final. Don’t turn up to play small. You’re on a big stage, so play big. Everything you do, make it big.”

And;

‘Who is your best player? Tell me honestly. oK, now we know. And it DOES NOT MATTER. because you are a team, you look at the player next to you and MAKE THEM better.”

Anyway, they went out that weekend, scored an early goal. The coach admits that they were not the better team on the ground. But they scrapped, they fought, they hustled all day. They conceded a late equaliser with two mins to go, went into extra time. Against all odds, their makeshift striker got a no-look Pass to his feet on the volley with seconds to go in extra time, and smacked in a winner.

Just sayin’...

Some would know I do a lot of flying and I am sitting in a plane back from Darwin too scared to think about us winning

Even trying to nit think about it to avoid getting hopes up

so I thought I would just chill and listen to a random playlist

On comes Barking spiders live and the great great great intro to standing on the outside

If you haven’t listened before just listen to the crowd clap as the band begins with some warm up Riffs by mossy followed by Don chiming in before Jimmy and the band gets up beat, fast, coordinated and combine like a wave that can’t be stopped

Some classic Manly lines in the song made me feel half pissed and pretending I was watching the boys run out

......Somebody everybody wants to be

They got the means to justify every end

I know.......Yes I know

Room full of money and the born to win

No amount of work's gonna get me through The door

Fuk it
We can win this
We can fucn win it
upload_2019-9-13_19-45-4.gif

WE BELIEVE

Squad reduced

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Coach Des Hasler has cut his team to play the Cronulla Sharks at Lottoland on Saturday night in Week 1 of the Telstra Premiership finals.

The elimination final kicks-off at 7.50pm. Tickets available here

Manly team
1 Brendan Elliot

2 Jorge Taufua

3 Brad Parker

4 Moses Suli

5 Reuben Garrick

6 Dylan Walker

7 Daly Cherry-Evans (c)

8 Addin Fonua-Blake

9 Apisai Koroisau

10 Sean Keppie