Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Finals week 1: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As my partner says...'you can sleep when you're dead', lol.

Enjoy the euphoria whilst it lasts :rofl:
I am.. but jeez I’d love some sleep! Hopefully this isn’t night #3... I end up more than a little grumpy, as well as a little more cuckoo than the norm lol..

Also.....

WOOHOO!

OMG what an awesome win! Strong, dominant... like one of Mark "the realist's" red wines!

Fantastic!

Also: good to see a win in a night game. Don't know if others have said it but a week or so ago all the monkey typists were saying how bad our record is at night.

Also Also: Nice to see Brenda in the sheds enjoying the team song. A great supporter and was also giving away tickets (in the Jane Try stand no less) before the game.

Im heading down to Brookie now with a carton of safety glasses for the boys to wear as they run out......just in case .

They needed those in melbourne for the canberra players (esp Leileelaluilea) - I don't know the spelling, sorry.

It was nice for Api to get a try in his last game at Brookie as an Eagle. Well done!

I'm not sure if it's on purpose, but it's a bit lame to have the fake crowd noise pumped through our speakers at those big stadium games, but not only was their no fake noise in the Manly telecast (which I don't mind) but it was like they actually turned those mic's down.

Some commentator was saying how loud it is yet on the fox telecast the crowd is almost whisper like. LAME

Plus, where's the token souffs jersey?

phew, finally finished reading the thread.

Plus another woohoo! What a great win!

Last edited:
It's a bit subtle so you may have to look closely; but it seems Graham tried to trip DCE.

07966d3458ab96cb595f0b8a903b2c2dd61c3c7e

Wade was a blanket tonight with his constant lying all over players. Cold in Brookie was it?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8