Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Finals week 1: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a nice sunny day. Greenturd's influence is waning.
And a Harvest Moon
giphy.gif

Manly Daily

Schools with damaged asbestos:
image.ashx

›› Allambie Heights Public, Balgowlah Heights Public, Barrenjoey High, Beacon Hill Public, Belrose Public, Davidson High School, Dee Why Public, Elanora Heights Public, Killarney Heights High, Manly Vale Public, Manly Village Public, Manly West Public, Mimosa Public, Mona Vale Public, Narrabeen North Public, Newport Public, Cromer High, Mackellar Girls, Manly Selective, Pittwater High, Forest High and Wheeler Heights Public
Doesn’t make it right.... many people have vivid images of those employees that worked for James Hardie that got no compensation and died from asbestos! Maybe the government needs to get off its ass and clean it up once and for all! All that money wasted by the Rudd government on school buildings could have been allocated to cleaning up this mess once and for all!

Greenturd’s overreaction to the asbestos story @:D

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?

Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation.

Captain: Sir, may I see your license?

Driver: Sure. Here it is.

It was valid.

Captain: Whose car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the owner's card.

The driver owned the car.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it.

Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem.

Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun in the glove box,and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Really? Ain't that something? And I'll bet the lying sucker told you I was speeding, too.

Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread
Game thread

@globaleagle ... not to put too fine a point on it ... just admit you're got nothing ... and call @HappilyManly ....

More like an industrial sprayer than a fine point; BUT

If you think HM could do the thread it would not have already been done? She's graciously done every one of them this year!

@Dan did a test one yesterday that didn't work but there may be some programming issue as it is the finals and not the reg season.

I don't know though because, because, because...(anyone?)

I got nuttin!

edit: SGF0IHJ1bGVzIGFsbCE= !!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8