Game Day: Manly v Cronulla [Finals week 1: 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TO DCE AND THE MANLY TEAM

ALL SUPPORTERS EYES , HEARTS AND HOPES ARE ON YOU ....

FCK THE ODDS

AND FIND STRENGTH

BECAUSE OUR RESILIENT MANLY TEAM HAS PROVEN THIS YEAR THAT

PASSION AND PERSISTENCE CONQUERS ALL

HE WON THE UNWINNABLE ELECTION BUT LOST TO A MANLY TEAM DOWN ON TROOPS AT SHARK PARK

IF THE SHARKS COULD NOT BEAT OUR DEPLETED TEAM AT SHARK PARK THIS YEAR

THEY HAVE BUCKLEYS CHANCE OF BEATING US AT OUR FROTRES TONIGHT

GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES !!!

5kps_hero.jpg

Can think of enough reasons why Manly can win tonight and communicating well especially on the edges in defence will also be crucial with the new combinations there . Certainly can not allow the Sharks to play or dictate the game on their terms and again , effective kicking tactics by Manly will contribute to this Fairly confident that Keppie will not be over awed by the occasion as with young Olakau . Whether T Rex is used in any capacity should not be an issue either , he is capable on present indications of playing a useful role also . Des will have them properly prepared , if they give their all with some controlled aggression and self belief and keep constant pressure on the Sharks in front of the home crowd , every chance of pulling off an historic win

I could select 6 tickets, I guess they share the consistency is overrated policy with the NRL. Though had a mate try to use a members code, wouldn't work on game day.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2