Post-Game Discussion Manly v Cowboys [Round 15, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Sea Eagles
Vs
Cowboys
26 4 Pines Park
17 Jun 2022 18:00
80th minute

Match Stats

I hate this look:
View attachment 21401
Of course he is a fellow hayseed teammate, but would it kill him to try and look disappointed after a loss like that?
He is pathetic. This is after he threw it away off a scrum 20m out whilst up by 2. We dominated the Warriors and Tigers the last 2 weeks and he came back and destroyed all attacking structure we had. Our pack did their job get tonight and while we had some shockers from our backs (looking at your Saab) DCE still escapes all criticism. One day the club and fans will come to the realisation this dickhead will ruin this club.

DCE is having a poor season
Even in origin 1 I thought he was quite average
Perhaps they should take the captaincy from him and give it to jake

But also 2 short dropouts that the cowboys regather

Surely we can be more alert to negating that tactic

No more footy for me until atleast Rnd 1 next year. This team will end up ageing me 10 years in 10 weeks. We played like top 4 for 65 mins. And wooden spooned for the final 10.

We will finish in 10th or 11th spot if we are lucky

Why take the field goal, they had a shot at goal at 14-12 and didnt want the two.

Our dumbest loss ever.

PS I dont understand the instant closing of the game day thread, this has bugged me for weeks. Maybe you could explain the reasoning to it @Jethro
It should be drilled into them to take the two, if it’s an easy shot, especially if the game is evenly balanced.

The emotions went from one extreme to the other in the space of 10 mins. Shell-shocked how we lost that and it was weird there at full-time.
God help us against the Storm.

The emotions went from one extreme to the other in the space of 10 mins. Shell-shocked how we lost that and it was weird there at full-time.
God help us against the Storm.
The positive is that it’s the Thursday night game after Origin in Perth,so a chance players could be rested.Fingers crossed Manly decide to rest their QLD contingent

Told you all we would lose and was ridiculed as usual

well suck it up!. I was correct once again and we are a dumb soft team, to let that happen in the last 10min is a disgrace and not Manly!!

Storm will pumped us too!

how about this flogs, if we beat the storm i’ll eat my hat and not comment on a thing for a week till the following game day

peace

Just back from the game. That sucked, but we got what we deserved. Clocked off when we thought we had it won and let the Cowboys take the game away from us. The errors and our awful completion rate (the two go hand in hand) were the difference between the teams. And Cherry losing the ball on the first after we got a gift from the Gods with a knock-on from the kick-off. Only seemed fitting that Holmes would streak away and score.

Seriously, apart from the fact he's supposed to be our captain, DCE is also supposed to be a veteran player. He should know better than that but he never seems to learn.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8