Pre-Game Manly v Cowboys [Round 15, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

26 28
4 Pines Park
17 Jun 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
If our packs plays with the same effort and intensity as last week, we get diamonds from DCE and not silly low percentage plays and we keep our errors to a minimum we will win.

Your first sentence says it all .. it is no coincidence that our form improvement has come on the back of contesting the middle.

If the new attitude persists ... then DCE will be the biggest beneficiary .. playing behind a pack that has decided to go forward ... I think you will see why he is paid what he is.

From Cowboy Stampede Forum :)

cow 1.jpg

cow 2.jpg

Our Reuben will run further than their Reuben and after 80 minutes it will be Oh dear Dearden and Townsend banished to the end of town. The embarrassed Cows will all scurry back to their Holmes :)
Just think if Bullemor was in the Manly game day 17 and how bullish you would be then .

Drinkwater seems to be there everything in attack. Teams just don't seem to be able to keep him quiet though. What I will say is I thought our best defensive job this year was on Ponga.
One thing about Drinkwater, he has a lot of mistakes in him, let's hope they all come out on Friday

Yes that's true about Marty, his consistency is a gamble. But maybe the same can be said about Keppie? But Keppie can bend the line better, but can brain explode at any time, but Marty can brain explode at any time as well. Decisions, Decisions, Decisions!
Keppie's issue is that every time he runs out he's trying too hard and that puts pressure on his own game. He wants to be that raging forward who can offload which a couple of times a game is a poor selection at the time and place in the game. I like him, he needs experience or someone who can better educate his decision making.

Keppie's issue is that every time he runs out he's trying too hard and that puts pressure on his own game. He wants to be that raging forward who can offload which a couple of times a game is a poor selection at the time and place in the game. I like him, he needs experience or someone who can better educate his decision making.
It was a good performance on Sunday, no errors or penalties for a change.

Cowboys fans are jumping the gun, irregardless of whether they go on to be the real deal or not.

Would be fun to put a hole in their boat this friday, even a small one will do.

Croker had 3 NRL coaches in his NRL career and Des Hasler is the coach that has him playing his best footy .

Under Ricky Stuart at the raiders From 2016 to 2017 Croker was not able to get a start into the raiders nrl team and only made one appearance

At Manly in 2018 Croker was a NRL Trent Barrett coached player and we have seen the affect on his players that Trent had as head coach at both Manly and Canterbury

Well done Des Hasler !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8