Pre-Game Manly v Cowboys [Round 15, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

26 28
4 Pines Park
17 Jun 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big step up in class. Their defense has been impenetrable. We won't go through them or around them our only chance is the kicking game like the Titans did to us last year at Cbus in the 1st half. I really can't see it though. We'll fight hard but they'll get over us in the last 20min. Cows by 10.

Too much responsibility for me ..
You just have to look at the current time and subtract that from the team list announcement time.

The equation you use is as follows:

T current - T announce = T List

Where :-

T current = current time
T announce = team announcement time
T List = Team list

You just have to look at the current time and subtract that from the team list announcement time.

The equation you use is as follows:

T current - T announce = T List

Where :-

T current = current time
T announce = team announcement time
T List = Team list

What comes after you just have to ...

We’re definitely a chance, 2 wins on the trot building some confidence, back home we are building back the fortress, we haven’t dropped a game there this year, need to keep that record in tact, build back the fortress and knock this top 3 or 4 victory BS on the head, all teams are beatable and the Cows are beatable, but we will have to turn up because they will. Should tell us a little more than the last 2 games. Wish it was Friday, it’s going to be a long week even though it’s a short turnaround.

If they are committed this game is winnable!

Think it might be a stretch but equally so I’m expecting it to be a real fight and it could be the upset of the round.

DCE will need to constantly be turning then around with his kicking game as they are great defenders and have some sizzling attack.

As I say , winnable.

If they are committed this game is winnable!

Think it might be a stretch but equally so I’m expecting it to be a real fight and it could be the upset of the round.

DCE will need to constantly be turning then around with his kicking game as they are great defenders and have some sizzling attack.

As I say , winnable.
I agree. Should be a bumper crowd so intimidating for the Cows who I think haven’t had too many games in NSW during their great run.

The stuffing was knocked out of the players, and we supporters, by the stitch-up against Doesn'tmatta from which I thought we'd not recover. So it is pleasing to see the team picking themselves up in the last two weeks and defending courageously.
Just as long as Cummins isn't allowed to referee -- and I use that word loosely -- another Manly match we should win more than our share this season.

If we play disciplined patient football we win. We need two halfs like Sunday's second half. That however is the challenge as we have lacked consistency. This is a big game for us in fact the next fortnight is huge. Jag two wins leading to a bye and we are back in the thick if it.

The Cows turnaround is astonishing. Last year they conceded 748 points at an average of 31 per game, they lost 11 of their last 12 games and for this year they added ... (drum roll) ... Chad Townsend and Peta Hiku.

Huge credit to the coach.

I do predict they'll have some tough times at some stage in the back end of this season, hopefully a loss to Manly will dent their confidence at bit, and who knows, things might unravel a little. Certainly the 50 we put on them last year began their terminal losing streak, so hopefully the mere sight of Manly jerseys causes some doubts to enter their small cow brains :)

I'm expecting a high quality struggle with Manly coming out on top.

The Cows turnaround is astonishing. Last year they conceded 748 points at an average of 31 per game, they lost 11 of their last 12 games and for this year they added ... (drum roll) ... Chad Townsend and Peta Hiku.

Huge credit to the coach.

I do predict they'll have some tough times at some stage in the back end of this season, hopefully a loss to Manly will dent their confidence at bit, and who knows, things might unravel a little. Certainly the 50 we put on them last year began their terminal losing streak, so hopefully the mere sight of Manly jerseys causes some doubts to enter their small cow brains :)

I'm expecting a high quality struggle with Manly coming out on top.
Hopefully the 50 plus we put on them last year does’t motivate them like 2 of the sides we put 50 plus on last year.
On a brighter note we were only the 4th team in history to put three wins in a row scoring 50 or more points in 2020 Rd 14:50-18, 15:56-24 16:66-0 against the Dogs, that’s the side Parramatta couldn’t beat😆.

Time for us to beat a top 4 team this week. At home, Cowboys missing a few players and we've won our last four against them. We've looked good recently but in reality our 7 wins this year have come against the bottom 6 teams. We have the squad to win games like this, even with Marty and Keppie somehow continuing to keep Paseka out of the team.

Hopefully DCE has watched the last couple of games and has realised Olakau'atu and Koula need early ball to be most effective. Can't go back to cutting them out of the attack again, particularly with the left side not being as dangerous with Schuster back on the bench.

Can DCE or Foz unlock Saab in a similar way that Burton has unlocked JAC is an attacking kicking option not used this season very well.

Cowboys defence is second best in the competition and it will take a good game plan to come up with points.

For me Schuster needs to be in the starting 13 along with Tent back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8