Pre-Game Manly v Cowboys [Round 15, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

26 28
4 Pines Park
17 Jun 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Leilua has been released today. Stright into the cows this week? We handled him fine last weekend so probably a good thing if he drops in green?
Screenshot_20220614-083532_Instagram.jpg

This is a really winnable game for us..
just looking over the team lists, esp in the back line, the only real mismatch is Holmes vs Harper.. the rest is pretty even…

We’re at home, coming off 2 big wins, there’s really no excuse at all to lose this game..
It will come down to who wants it more, who runs harder, who gets the faster play the balls, it will be the little things that decide this game…
I really hope we get up for it…

Are Cows top 4? They finished bottom 2 last year. This time last year they had 6 wins (10 this year) and were coming 7th.
At this stage last year Manly had 7 wins, at this stage this year Manly has 7 wins. Very consistent :)
Yeah, but at this time last year we had a player return from an injury, and played out of his skin for the remainder of the year, this time, that player is out for the remainder of year, big difference

If they are committed this game is winnable!

Think it might be a stretch but equally so I’m expecting it to be a real fight and it could be the upset of the round.

DCE will need to constantly be turning then around with his kicking game as they are great defenders and have some sizzling attack.

As I say , winnable.
Definitely winnable @Mark from Brisbane However, it's almost a "must winnable" if we have any real aspirations of making a preliminary final again this season.

Drinkwater seems to be there everything in attack. Teams just don't seem to be able to keep him quiet though. What I will say is I thought our best defensive job this year was on Ponga.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8