Pre-Game Manly v Bulldogs [Round 3, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

13 12
4 Pines Park
27 Mar 2022 06:15 PM

Team Lists

We won’t get anything out of this game. No changes to the team that has been flogged 2 weeks in a row with young guns sitting and watching from the sideline, but probably win in style against a bottom four side and slightly cover up the fact we can’t beat a good team. With that said being back on the hill will be glorious

This game presents such a massive dilemma.
In the off season I bought two new pairs of sneakers. I went with a bit of a maroon and white theme, thinking they'd bring us luck on game day. First pair clearly didn't work so I went with the second pair on Friday.
WTF am I supposed to wear now?

In the off season I bought two new pairs of sneakers. I went with a bit of a maroon and white theme, thinking they'd bring us luck on game day. First pair clearly didn't work so I went with the second pair on Friday.

Do you really want a single 70 year old degenerate answering that question? ..

Okay .. how about a thong .. sorry I meant flip flops.

If in doubt...go with sparkles!

(and not 70 y.o. degenerates!)

It is a pity that nsw cup team has a bye this week. Not much chance for the likes of koula, weekes, tuitavake, humphreys, Gordon to get some game time. Or can they play flegg I wonder.

Two very tough games, we will need to click this game or there will be problems
Our next 8 games are all winnable if we turn up with the right team selections, attitude, passion and play for each other !
Sadly this has been missing in Rd 1 & 2, although we played 2 of the comp favourites we still looked very second rate and looked beaten from the first whistle.
Des it is up to you to have the team “head ready” and the correct team selections.
Get it right and then we could be 8-2 before we meet the Eels and Storm in rounds 11 & 12. Get it wrong and who knows where we will be !!!
I hope you get it right !!!!!

Walker to right center add another forward on the bench and drop harper. Or move parker to right center put koola left center and drop harper. Manlys right edge of dce and harper just doesnt work. The storm tore us to shreds last year down the right edge now the other teams are doing it too, you have to make changes des.

Last edited:
When something is broken you need to fix it !!! Des you have a bad habit of taking too long to fix broken bits and the games V Storm, Bunnies (finals last year) and our last 2 games V Panthers & Roosters we were very broken so YOU need to fix it. You are the “Mad Professor “ and is not rocket science. So fckn fix the broken parts !!!!

Dogs pack will absolutely run over the top of us next week. This is going to be a serious embarrassment next week. I can see 2 teams so far who will definitely be in the bottom 4. Tigers and Manly. This is going to be a long disappointing season boys and girls. We are so far off the pace of all the other teams bar the Tigers.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8