Manly v Broncos Round 25 - Pre Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't bring myself to go out to this game. 1st time ever I've not bothered to go. Imagine 40,000 donkey fans taking the piss for 2 hours. Then there's the tripe on the footy field we dish up. Sam Thaiday's last game, we're in for a belting.
I know how you feel, but just think if the boys get up, how good will it be giving it to the Donkeys fans And then you hit the Caxton! I think I'll find myself in a spot of bother if it gets to that......@:p

I know how you feel, but just think if the boys get up, how good will it be giving it to the Donkeys fans And then you hit the Caxton! I think I'll find myself in a spot of bother if it gets to that......@:p

And singing “ we always win in QLD”

Only positive I can see is that he is moving further away from the club. His comments have really been all over the place lately. Anyone, with a vague view to the inside, know what's going on?
I just can’t believe he’s make a comment like that!!

We all might think it, and we can say it ,but surely anyone associated with the club shouldn’t .....full stop!

Beautiful day today
Stadium is sold out . Should be great atmosphere . I hope our boys put up a good show
Plenty of seats left @BOZO , hopefully taken up with more Manly fans. Let's spoil there chance at getting a home semi, let's spoil Sam "third man ins" last game. Let's just give ourselves the ultimate fathers day gift....smash the Bronco scum!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8