Manly v Broncos Round 25 - Pre Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

HappilyManly

Journey Man
TL-MAN18.png

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Moses Suli
4. Brian Kelly
5. Brad Parker
6. Dylan Walker
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Addin Fonua-blake
9.Manase Fainu
10. Martin Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Shaun Lane
13. Jake Trbojevic

Trent Hodkinson
15. Kelepi Tanginoa
16. Jack Gosiewski
17. Taniela Paseka

Frank Winterstein
19.Tevita Funa
20. Tom Wright
21. Toafofoa Sipley

EL8wI6L.png
Officials |
Referees: Ben Cummins, Alan Shortall;Sideline Officials: Michael Wise, Chris McMillan;Video Referees: Henry Perenara, Ben Galea;

V5qRLzo.png
Broadcast |
FOX League 502 & Nine Network (check local guides)

https://www.crinitis.com.au/promotion#sea-eagles

We’ve got a tasty deal will get Sea Eagles fans cheering! Take this 50-50 bet and you could get 50% off your meal at Criniti’s.

Book a table at before the Sea Eagles game, for the following
Monday-Thursday. If the Sea Eagles WIN on the weekend, you’ll get 50% off your bill when you present your Sea Eagles membership card.

Even if they lose, you’ll still WIN with a complimentary shot of limoncello and one of our signature bombolini to take home.

Have you ever heard of a tastier deal?

Bookings essential | Terms and conditions apply.

Brad Parker and Matthew wright. I can't recall a less inspiring wing combo for Manly.
Dont mind Matty Wright but together it looks ordinary if that makes sence . Ronson and stuart ( the bug ) Davis had a better ring to it . jeeez.

I’m braving the bronco bogans again.There were plenty of seats available in the Manly area last night for those interested in going.

Have a nasty feeling those eels May spring a surprise the night before

I’m braving the bronco bogans again.There were plenty of seats available in the Manly area last night for those interested in going.

Have a nasty feeling those eels May spring a surprise the night before

If they do, it’s gunna be a twitchy day at Suncorp. Might get up there myself with the young bloke.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8