Manly v Broncos Round 25 - Pre Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Firstly what we need to do is employ Shubert as our salary cap expert and the worlds best accountant (Both from the Roosters) - then we can buy who the f*** we like.....

I can't bring myself to go out to this game. 1st time ever I've not bothered to go. Imagine 40,000 donkey fans taking the piss for 2 hours. Then there's the tripe on the footy field we dish up. Sam Thaiday's last game, we're in for a belting.

Look, is it too much to ask for Manly to finish the season with a good 80 min defensive effort? Even if we lose just fricking stop this BS defensive lapses.

I can handle a loss , 28-16 or something like that BUT 51-10 ( last night) now that would be a flogging!

I'm surprised no one has jumped in on this outrageous statement ...
I'd miss the two Turbos, Api, Joel, AFB, Kapow ... and probably DCE.

Jump on it all you like.

Its how I feel.

I reckon Marty and AFB are two we'd miss the most but meh.

Jump on it all you like.

Its how I feel.

I reckon Marty and AFB are two we'd miss the most but meh.

I’m that disillusioned at present I can hardly give a ****!!

**** them all off if they don’t want to be here.

I’m sick of all the Prima Donna bull**** I hear.

I know some of it is media driven but where there’s smoke there’s fire!

Article in the smh this morning on manly’s mad Monday plans. Go as a movie character from the year they were born.

Doesn’t auger well for Sunday, they seem focused on their costume plans for Monday.

This is an indication of our year.

With TBerculosis leaving and everything with him, it will be the last chance to play musical chairs on the bench. Go the eagles!

Could we get up for an upset ? Massive crowd against us and a Broncos team Guarenteed of finals footy, may be thinking of that . I think we get hammered normally in front of small crowds and play descent in bigger crowd fixtures, Melbourne in Melbourne, Brisbane in Brisbane etc. There would be a bigger crowd here in Tamworth today watching the local rah rah between the mighty Tamworth pirates up against the Moree bulls then we get at brooky lately, so anything is possible up there . Last one for the year , WE'LL WIN THIS.

Could we get up for an upset ? Massive crowd against us and a Broncos team Guarenteed of finals footy, may be thinking of that . I think we get hammered normally in front of small crowds and play descent in bigger crowd fixtures, Melbourne in Melbourne, Brisbane in Brisbane etc. There would be a bigger crowd here in Tamworth today watching the local rah rah between the mighty Tamworth pirates up against the Moree bulls then we get at brooky lately, so anything is possible up there . Last one for the year , WE'LL WIN THIS.

I've been to Tamworth. I know a sheep farmer there. He married a lady from Finland.

I'll check it out for you . No never seen them.

It's ok. I know they are there. His name is Bruce, hers is Kiersten. :)

Crikey, I should be able to remember their last name.

But I'm 257 years old

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8