Manly v Broncos Round 25 - Pre Game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nah, I wouldn't joke about that (for one thing it isn't funny) but years ago we put up a lady from Finland who wanted to experience the farm life. But we only have 20 million hectares and 40,000 head of cattle (see, now I'm joshing) so we sent her to Tamworth. She ended up marrying the guy she stayed with.

I went there one year and remember a 'roo who came a gutser trying to jump a fence, me tackle a sheep and making Bruce lose it with laughter, doggos I wasn't allowed to pat (but did anyway - dogs always deserve a pat) and being on a horse which jumped a creek, scared the poop outta me but I hung on.

It was a cool couple of weeks.

-sorry everyone for the hijack. One day I'll tell y'all how I got caught in a thunderstorm by myself in a Cessna 152
Did you meet the barnababy?

Nah, I wouldn't joke about that (for one thing it isn't funny) but years ago we put up a lady from Finland who wanted to experience the farm life. But we only have 20 million hectares and 40,000 head of cattle (see, now I'm joshing) so we sent her to Tamworth. She ended up marrying the guy she stayed with.

I went there one year and remember a 'roo who came a gutser trying to jump a fence, me tackle a sheep and making Bruce lose it with laughter, doggos I wasn't allowed to pat (but did anyway - dogs always deserve a pat) and being on a horse which jumped a creek, scared the poop outta me but I hung on.

It was a cool couple of weeks.

-sorry everyone for the hijack. One day I'll tell y'all how I got caught in a thunderstorm by myself in a Cessna 152
Haha abit of humour in the off season is what we might need.

Could we get up for an upset ? Massive crowd against us and a Broncos team Guarenteed of finals footy, may be thinking of that . I think we get hammered normally in front of small crowds and play descent in bigger crowd fixtures, Melbourne in Melbourne, Brisbane in Brisbane etc. There would be a bigger crowd here in Tamworth today watching the local rah rah between the mighty Tamworth pirates up against the Moree bulls then we get at brooky lately, so anything is possible up there . Last one for the year , WE'LL WIN THIS.

Don’t knock the mighty Bulls mate, my old home town AND they’ve been a juggernaut over the years!!

But it’s a **** game regardless!!

I know I’ve been a bit down and out depressed lately but I actually think there’s a fair chance of an upset tomorrow!!

We usually go well at Brookvale North.

And I’m thinking with nothing to lose they might just go out in style!!

Remember we did it to Cronulla , a few years ago, knocked them out of the top 4 in the very last game with nothing to play for!!

Don’t knock the mighty Bulls mate, my old home town AND they’ve been a juggernaut over the years!!

But it’s a **** game regardless!!
Yer they were a real good side mate back in the late 90s early 2000s . I think they won about 6 straight. My brother played with them and went on to coach them after retiring , still has alot to do with them now . Im not a fan of it , but noticed the massive crowd there on my way home from work , cars for blocks .

So looking at the ladder. If donkeys win by 24 pts they will get a home final. They will fancy their chances of getting that.

Wonder if that would motivate them or they might get cocky.

I really hope the chooks win tonight so I can watch the game knowing we can't win the spoon.

So looking at the ladder. If donkeys win by 24 pts they will get a home final. They will fancy their chances of getting that.

Wonder if that would motivate them or they might get cocky.

I really hope the chooks win tonight so I can watch the game knowing we can't win the spoon.
My tip, Chooks will lose , we will win!!

Out there I know but possible!

I know I’ve been a bit down and out depressed lately but I actually think there’s a fair chance of an upset tomorrow!!

We usually go well at Brookvale North.

And I’m thinking with nothing to lose they might just go out in style!!

Remember we did it to Cronulla , a few years ago, knocked them out of the top 4 in the very last game with nothing to play for!!
The coach a few years a go was Toovey . Thats the difference

I have tipped our Eagles in the Silvertails tipping comp as always .
We have some quality players and a team that is capable but......
I dont see a win here because our coach has not been capable to get our team to play consistent quality footy .
The eels to lose tonight and get the spoon and Barrett to go out as a loser 2morrow

Exactly my point...
I think you misunderstood my comment - it was more about the importance of McCulloch missing for Brisbane and actually stating Manly could dominate the middle provided they turn up with energy for the last game.....Every season a few teams take Mad Monday a week early.
We'll have all the energy in the world in the 1st half.... 2nd half not so much

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10