Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a load of dribble...
Barrett and bozo have to go.
Major fail..
The sad thing is, so many Manly faithful have been trumpeting the arrival of Bozo to get things sorted, yet look at the guys record over the last decade with the Blues. Perhaps we just needed him in to straighten out the in-house squabbling, which seems to be sorted now, but perhaps it's not best for the team performance going forward to have him in charge?

This is so disappointing.:(
I want Manly back.
They are just not playing as a team. Plenty of individuals trying but practically no teamwork.
You need to fix this Barrett. These men need motivation and how about a game plan?
The players need to step up too. No excuses. Back up your team mates.
Tom. T was still injured tonight.
Exasperating.

For thos at the game, was Chezza booed? There was nothing on the broadcast at least.

Hopefully that dickhead Moore gets his head into the 21st Century

Walker needs to get to the centres why aren't our forwards smashing players.
I just dont know if Barretts style or methods are working well.....ok now im just fustrated and dribbling. Im just sick of this one sided sht by the ref's 2.
Oh great cherry now believes we took a step in the right direction tonight WTF, now I've gone from confused and fustrated to just plain lost.. good night!!!

Game stats.....

Possession:
Manly - 45%
Brisbane - 55%

Sets:
Manly - 26/34 (76%)
Brisbane - 30/39 (77%)

Run Metres:
Manly - 1,377 (Tom 186, BJ 126, Lussick 112)
Brisbane - 1,702 (Milford 185, Boyd 171, Oates 130)

Tackles:
Manly - 342 (Parcell 51, Leary 37, Myles 35)
Brisbane - 299 (Ofahengaue 31, McGuire, Wallace, Gillett 29)

Missed Tackles:
Manly - 35 (Lussick 5, Leary 4, Wright, Brown, Walker, DCE, Parcell, Taupau 3)
Brisbane - 16 (Reed 3, Kahu 3, Parker 2)

Penalties:
Manly - 5
Brisbane - 4

Errors:
Manly - 8
Brisbane - 11

Offloads:
Manly - 14
Brisbane - 12

I'll never forget bash at the beach 96 live on premier sports on the old galaxy satellite

Luger gets inadvertently knocked out by Sting and it's 2 on 2 eventually the lamest most boring bloke ever stomps down and leg drops a good guy? The actual ****? I watched until the bitter end where Shane shows up

I put up with so much ****.....somehow Barrett and Walker have already broken me
They should bring in the NWO to throw out the whole board & coaching staff.Sweeeeeeeeeet.

F
Game stats.....

Possession:
Manly - 45%
Brisbane - 55%

Sets:
Manly - 26/34 (76%)
Brisbane - 30/39 (77%)

Run Metres:
Manly - 1,377 (Tom 186, BJ 126, Lussick 112)
Brisbane - 1,702 (Milford 185, Boyd 171, Oates 130)

Tackles:
Manly - 342 (Parcell 51, Leary 37, Myles 35)
Brisbane - 299 (Ofahengaue 31, McGuire, Wallace, Gillett 29)

Missed Tackles:
Manly - 35 (Lussick 5, Leary 4, Wright, Brown, Walker, DCE, Parcell, Taupau 3)
Brisbane - 16 (Reed 3, Kahu 3, Parker 2)

Penalties:
Manly - 5
Brisbane - 4

Errors:
Manly - 8
Brisbane - 11

Offloads:
Manly - 14
Brisbane - 12
FYI - Dan has slaved over automatically pulling in all the Stats.

The Top of every GAME DAY page has the Team and Player Stats.
Just click Expand to view

Beaten by a better team by the refs ensured the scoreboard flattered the inbreds by gifting them 12 points and ripping us off 6.

Sadly the only thing it would have changed is the score. The end result (a loss) wouldn't have been any different the way we played.

And if you lot want to talk about bad WCW PPV matches.....Hulk Hogan vs Rowdy Roddy Piper....icon vs icon at Superbrawl II (1997). Those two were sucking so much oxygen after 5 minutes the front 3 rows of the audience passed out from asphyxiation.

• 😆
Reactions: lsz
I'll never forget bash at the beach 96 live on premier sports on the old galaxy satellite

Luger gets inadvertently knocked out by Sting and it's 2 on 2 eventually the lamest most boring bloke ever stomps down and leg drops a good guy? The actual ****? I watched until the bitter end where Shane shows up

I put up with so much ****.....somehow Barrett and Walker have already broken me
It's funny I just got back into it when sting was in the wwe...but was a dubya c dubya guy as well

it does have that WCW scripted feel these days and i rarely watch a non manly game because of that

Was just on the phone to my mum commiserating.....! She like me, is a very passionate Manly fan.

She has a message for Manly management if you are reading - 'get rid of Barrett he is ****'.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4