Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm sorry if it upsets some but I seriously don't get the Parcell love in around here looks bog standard ordinary to me when he runs he stops at the defence all the time
He is a bit eractic and stop start. Confuses himself and his team mates some times i think

And Tommy T reinjures the ankle with 5 seconds to go. Nice judgement fitness staff.

Very happy I couldn't get a ticket and go along tonite. My 6yr old was literally crying on the couch at 20-0 and kicked over the blow up Nate Myles toy he has! Gotta luv his passion.

Lyon and walker need to swap now.

Go easy on Tommy. Broncs are the best team in the comp and he's coming off injury. Not easy playing behind that pack.

Forwards have given us nothing tonite which impacts parcels game.

This is the worst performance I have seen for a long while. Dissapointing.

Hopefully sharks game will be better. Cmon manly lift!!

Me too

Starcade 97 was the big one for me (sting v hogan...which they mucked up)

Not sure it is walker, could be penn is our ruso...and maybe we should just put judy bagwell on a pole and sort this thing
I'll never forget bash at the beach 96 live on premier sports on the old galaxy satellite

Luger gets inadvertently knocked out by Sting and it's 2 on 2 eventually the lamest most boring bloke ever stomps down and leg drops a good guy? The actual ****? I watched until the bitter end where Shane shows up

I put up with so much ****.....somehow Barrett and Walker have already broken me

Hate to say it. Lyon looking one season too many and next to useless. Bring him off the bench perhaps?! Can't see him being dropped.

Api to 6 for some X factor. Walker looking non existent. Needs a move back to centre. And surely Mateo infront of Leary.

I wish barret would at least try jamie at 5/8 and walker centre for one game! Or at least try isac john if he comes back or that other 5/8 we have, anybody. We need walker our wide and another 5/8. Even api who is a beast of a defender
. Sack darcy. Tom symonds is a better player than leary. Buhrer can't come back quick enough.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8