Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
NRL Team

20. Tom Trbojevic 2. Matthew Wright 3. Jamie Lyon 11. Lewis Brown 5. Brayden Wiliame 6.Dylan Walker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 17. Siosaia Vave 9. Matt Parcell 10. Nate Myles 14. Blake Leary 12. Martin Taupau 13. Jake Trbojevic
Interchange: 8. Darcy Lussick 15. Addin Fonua-blake 16. Brenton Lawrence 18. Tom Symonds

------------
Testing

WAKE UP DAN :giggle:

Attachments

• IMG_20160511_113617.jpg
    IMG_20160511_113617.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Hey Silvertails
Realise late notice but hoping someone can help out....
Was away for the double header but change of plan means can now go to Manly/Brisbane....anyone know of 2 or 3 tickets available??
Will shout a few beers if anyone can help me out here....

The NRL won't allow the chosen Broncos to lose 2 in a row you can see it now!!

They will get all the calls and penalties going there way and we will be on the back foot the whole night!!

Even 2 weeks out I can safely see the score line being similar to that off the Cowboys game.

Broncos for me by 36-12 even if snake api and Jamie B returns.

After almost 4 months on the road I'm back in Brisbane ( well the Goldie actually), sitting in the van and preparing to take ownership of our new house at Redland Bay.

But regardless I'll be at Suncorp on the 14th, along with my trouble and strife and my Panthers loving son in law ( who for the night will actually be wearing Manly colours).

It will be another stich up for sure, we couldnt have one of the NRL favs brought down by the hated Manly could we?

Bastards, nothing would make me happier than to win at Brookvale North again!!

Please , I don't believe in God ( other than our @God ) but if there's a football god can we get just one upset win this year.

Don't know what our line-up will be for this match but one thing is certain. Brisbane will win the penalty count.
Line up will probably look like this-

1.Stewart
2.Williame
3.Lyon
4.Matai
5.Wright
6.Walker
7.Cherry-Evans
8.Fonua-Blake
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Buhrer
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic

14.Brown
15.Symonds
16.Lawrence
17.Vave

Don't you just love a good yart!

A few seasons back I recall these stupid "rally towels" Bronco supporters were waving around.... By mid second half they disappeared, as Manly ran away with it.....also Thaidays ugly mug kept popping up on the big screen, that went missing also which was far better on the eyes.

A few seasons back I recall these stupid "rally towels" Bronco supporters were waving around.... By mid second half they disappeared, as Manly ran away with it.....also Thaidays ugly mug kept popping up on the big screen, that went missing also which was far better on the eyes.
I was there and walked back to the hotel on streets covered in those ugly yellow face washers. By the end of the game, only the Manly Fans were holding them and offering them to the Broncs Fans to dry their tears :giggle:

Repeat Manly performance - please :clapping:

Last edited:
That had to be the most awkward promotion ever.

The Donkey fans are well known for sitting in their seats and doing **** all until they score a try, our merry little band of MWTS used to drown them out every time.

So they brought in " Rally Towels" ( I still have one, use it wash the dirt off my caravan) for fans to wave and " Rally" together.

They produced 45,000 of them and everyone got one as you walked through the door.

They lasted until the second Manly try, and then 44,500 of them were thrown on the ground.

It was one of the most pleasurable nights I think I've ever had at a footy game, those of us there took our Rally Towels to the car park bar of the Caxton Hotel and devised our own " Rally Cry", waving the towels madly at the Donkey fans as they either walked by or came in for a beer.

However que 2016, they don't need the towels, they'll still sit in their seats doing **** all BUT there will be plenty of cheering this time around.

After almost 4 months on the road I'm back in Brisbane ( well the Goldie actually), sitting in the van and preparing to take ownership of our new house at Redland Bay.

But regardless I'll be at Suncorp on the 14th, along with my trouble and strife and my Panthers loving son in law ( who for the night will actually be wearing Manly colours).

It will be another stich up for sure, we couldnt have one of the NRL favs brought down by the hated Manly could we?

Bastards, nothing would make me happier than to win at Brookvale North again!!

Please , I don't believe in God ( other than our @God ) but if there's a football god can we get just one upset win this year.

Mark how is your son in law going?

Mark how is your son in law going?

I should do an update as a few have asked.

He's just had scans after 4 months of chemo, and the good news is that his tumours haven't grown, so he will be getting extra time ( how much we don't know).

The bad news is that chemo becomes less affective the more you use it, but he will continue having it for as long as possible ( even though it's knocking him around something chronic.

They might be able to use radiation after the chemo fails so the time frame for the end result might be pushed back even further.

BUT, it's all just delaying tactics , he is terminal and at some stage will die.

I'll do a bit of an update ( as so many on here donated ) as to how he's using the funds raised earlier in the year ( lots happening).

He's just had scans after 4 months of chemo, and the good news is that his tumours haven't grown, so he will be getting extra time ( how much we don't know).

The bad news is that chemo becomes less affective the more you use it, but he will continue having it for as long as possible ( even though it's knocking him around something chronic.

They might be able to use radiation after the chemo fails so the time frame for the end result might be pushed back even further.

BUT, it's all just delaying tactics , he is terminal and at some stage will die.

I'll do a bit of an update ( as so many on here donated ) as to how he's using the funds raised earlier in the year ( lots happening).

thanks for the update mate - continue to wish you and the family all the best.

As far as the donations are going:

$19,160 raised
96%
GOAL $20,000
253 donations

since Jan 2016

donate now

I hope the team is like this
1.snake
2.wright
3.lyon
4.matai
5.hex
6.walker/api(if walker injured)
7.dce
8.myles
9.parcel
10.afb
11.buhrer
12.tapau
13.j turbo
14.brown
15.lussick
16.lawerence
17.vave

I hope the team is like this
1.snake
2.wright
3.lyon
4.matai
5.hex
6.walker/api(if walker injured)
7.dce
8.myles
9.parcel
10.afb
11.buhrer
12.tapau
13.j turbo
14.brown
15.lussick
16.lawerence
17.vave

If snake is good to go, the selection of hex over Wright will be interesting.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2