Game Day: Manly v Broncos [Round 10, 2016]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even I think enough is enough and I've been saying that Walker has been going ok as a running pivot.

Killer should be 5/8 and Walker in the centres.

Yeah we have lost this one!

I knew the back-to-back QLD games were going to be tough! Hopefully we get Matai and Snake back next week against the Sharks and we can start turning our season around! The bye should help as well!

The Season is far from over!

This side isnt going to make the semis....all our buys for this year are over rated....other than parcel....tapou nothing in attack...brown isnt great in any position...myles is on cash that id rather give a couple of up and comers. ...walker isnt a 5/8 arsehole...add that to our innefective attack with aging centres and a fullback that looks like he has had enough in stewart...the icing on the shyte cake is the hopeless kicking game from our million dollar man DCE....shyte kicks and no attack means no field position and a heap of defense.....yeah they might be trying but they just dont have it this year.

Jamie Lyon is to slow these days Brett Stewart is to injured and slow these days. Time is up for these guys they need to go out legends not has been's.

we need to start talking to Des asap.

Funny thing is last March/April when we heard rumours about Barrett taking over from Tooves we all shook our heads. We are far worse than last year.

So the coaching staff have dismantled our tired old attacking structures and replaced them with - no attack at all!
They've taken the famed Manly spirit and replaced it with (and this is close to a TB quote) "it'll be good for the young blokes to play in front of such a big crowd".
They've gotten rid of Hiku and Gutho and .... well ....nothing.
Kum - bye - f***ing - yah

We have no spine. Walker not a 5/8 parcell is too eractic DCE tries too hard and barret hasn't got a game plan to coach them.

One week we look good in defense and bad in attack next week we try to hard in attack and leak defense and cant even do the simple things right

Barrett changes his plan every week and we are not building on anything
He changes his plan because his squad is constantly in flux. It wasn't even wise men who said the short turnarounds will hurt when you have them then again in a few weeks when the injuries and so on occur. 'Twas all predicted. Then you play the Cowboys or Broncos who are more or less full strength and we have injuries across the backline and you say we look out of sorts. Well pardon the French but no ****. Those teams will expose all of your flaws.

This side isnt going to make the semis....all our buys for this year are over rated....other than parcel....tapou nothing in attack...brown isnt great in any position...myles is on cash that id rather give a couple of up and comers. ...walker isnt a 5/8 arsehole...add that to our innefective attack with aging centres and a fullback that looks like he has had enough in stewart...the icing on the shyte cake is the hopeless kicking game from our million dollar man DCE....shyte kicks and no attack means no field position and a heap of defense.....yeah they might be trying but they just dont have it this year.
we need a million dollar halfback!!!!

While lyon is still with us he needs to go to 6 now . Enough is enough trent. Maybe you should coach the roosters , you play with your cock that much.

another change of rules - 2 games ago the ball goes back off the hand but propelled forward of its original line - tonight its the reverse.

Opposite teams......

Lol i used to be a massive dubya see dubya fan

David ****ing Arquette man

You can see how Walker is our Russo can't you?

Me too

Starcade 97 was the big one for me (sting v hogan...which they mucked up)

Not sure it is walker, could be penn is our ruso...and maybe we should just put judy bagwell on a pole and sort this thing

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2