Manly to hit open market for Walker replacement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

joeboy

Bencher
I think we can do better than aitken. He murders overlaps on the reg. And has no passing game or wherewithal to set up his winger. He also can’t read attack very well, rushes up and takes no one.

He is a good runner of the ball, but I think we need a more complete centre

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I think we can do better than aitken. He murders overlaps on the reg. And has no passing game or wherewithal to set up his winger. He also can’t read attack very well, rushes up and takes no one.

He is a good runner of the ball, but I think we need a more complete centre

At this stage of the year beggars may not be able to be choosers.

joeboy

Bencher
Even though some muppet gave me a dummy spot for my last post in this thread, it’s not like we don’t have other options and combinations to try before we go to the open market.

Wait for the right players, don’t just buy who is available

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Even though some muppet gave me a dummy spot for my last post in this thread,
public-news-223017-muppets--2x1--940.jpg

All right.
Which one of you was it?
Own up.

Rackets

Doin' the eagle rock 🦅
Like I said in another thread:
Bring Hoppa home. He's a waste of space at the dogs.
Get it done Des. Piss Walker, Parker and Taufua off and bring Will home where he belongs. There's enough money there to entice him and have some spare change.

The Who

Journey Man
Like I said in another thread:
Bring Hoppa home. He's a waste of space at the dogs.
Get it done Des. Piss Walker, Parker and Taufua off and bring Will home where he belongs. There's enough money there to entice him and have some spare change.
Have you given up on 2019 already?

brad

First Grader
A mate of mine is a dragons supporter and close to the dragons club and when I spoke to him about this rumour he told me that this is on the cards
Aitken is the quality centre that we have been missing .
If this is the case who loses out . Forget Parker but you will have Suli , Garrick and Aitken . Walker by all reports won't be kept either way so would you leave Suli with Aitken and have Garrick holding up the flank or move him in with Aitken and have Suli on the wing , which I don't think would suit Suli?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
If this is the case who loses out . Forget Parker but you will have Suli , Garrick and Aitken . Walker by all reports won't be kept either way so would you leave Suli with Aitken and have Garrick holding up the flank or move him in with Aitken and have Suli on the wing , which I don't think would suit Suli?
I agree with you there mate and further games will sort out our back line . I think Suli at 20 is a powerhouse and still learning
I like the way he drew 2 roosters backs and got the pass away to set his winger

brad

First Grader
I agree with you there mate and further games will sort out our back line . I think Suli at 20 is a powerhouse and still learning
I like the way he drew 2 roosters backs and got the pass away to set his winger
Yer mate when he gets involved he is damaging.

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16
14 7 7 -50 16