Manly to hit open market for Walker replacement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yer mate when he gets involved he is damaging.
Power and Speed dominate in the NRL

At 19 years of age last year he brushed Slater and a storm prop out of the way to score as if they were children .

The best is yet to come for the 20 year old sleeping giant

Power or Speed Kills !!!

gettyimages-960061164-1024x1024.jpg

Have you given up on 2019 already?

Far from it Who. Walker looks like he's gone and just because I don't rate Parker and Taufua doesn't mean I've given up mate.
I'm simply stating that these guys have had their chance in first grade and just can't cut it. Hoppa is a Manly boy and still playing well above anyone else in that rabble dog side. He can cover a few positions in the backline especially during Origin time and injuries.

Far from it Who. Walker looks like he's gone and just because I don't rate Parker and Taufua doesn't mean I've given up mate.
I'm simply stating that these guys have had their chance in first grade and just can't cut it. Hoppa is a Manly boy and still playing well above anyone else in that rabble dog side. He can cover a few positions in the backline especially during Origin time and injuries.
Agreed. But it seems like you and others are concentrating on future seasons, such as bringing Hoppa and Gutherson home, sacking certain current players . . .
We still have 24 more rounds and the finals to play.
(Yeah, got me. Those last three words were an attempt at humour.)
The point is, unless we focus on this season and how we can improve we'll be facing a scenario of which nightmares are made. The dreaded spoon.

I think the point is this current manly side is not a top 4 team. Hense we need to look for quality players ....not just fill-ins like we have at present.

I agree with you there mate and further games will sort out our back line . I think Suli at 20 is a powerhouse and still learning
I like the way he drew 2 roosters backs and got the pass away to set his winger
That was great center play... garrick did well to put the ball of jakes chest. I love how he bypassed dce probably thought this blokes gonna drop it... again

Agreed. But it seems like you and others are concentrating on future seasons, such as bringing Hoppa and Gutherson home, sacking certain current players . . .
We still have 24 more rounds and the finals to play.
(Yeah, got me. Those last three words were an attempt at humour.)
The point is, unless we focus on this season and how we can improve we'll be facing a scenario of which nightmares are made. The dreaded spoon.
Id love to see them both back but gutho is injury prone and hoppa isnt really good anymore.. ill watch him closely today see how he goes

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8