Manly to hit open market for Walker replacement

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
C'mon man. 98k is a super duper lot! Why I'm sure there is a few representative players lining up to sign for us! (lol)

Meanwhile, over in 'merica, Mike Trout signs a 12 year baseball contract for $426.5 MILLION !!

This nrl is being lead by some real champs!
That's us dollars also

Under the current cap you your TPA can be as big as you like. So 98K plus the sky’s the limit! I guess that depends on which club you are.

Ummmmmm....i was taking the pi$$ @:p hahaha.

By the way, where did you see or hear that Walker actually hit a woman? The allegations are he pulled his g/fs hair & she fell. I'm not condoning what he did (if true), but to say he hit a woman?? I don't understand all this dislike of the guy.....he took an overdose of pain killers, he punched a door. He is a dick on the field at times but no worse than others so why the hate? There are plenty worse than him playing the game! I for one will be disappointed if he leaves! Just my opinion........
I’m hope you are joking because the guy is a DH.... don’t compare him to other players that are also DHs just sayin!

I’m hope you are joking because the guy is a DH.... don’t compare him to other players that are also DHs just sayin!
No not joking at all.........sorry but there are guys in our squad who've done a whole lot worse than he has & they've been given a chance by most of us! We've had bigger dickhead$ & not complained so why now? Every team has a dickhead....2 or 3 or 4 in many cases. We have one! Like i said yes he is a twat but don't try to tell me we're a team of angels! Just sayin'............

Apart from Garrick our outside back recruitment over the last few seasons has been horrible. There has been a lot of player movement in regards to Edrick Lee, Ramien, Nicoll-Klok, Braiden Burns (gun), Bird, MacDonald, Kahu, Peachey, Hymel Hunt, Feguson, Fonua etc etc etc and we haven't been in the race to sign anyone. Plus we let Kelly go. I know the Walker mess doesn't help but even with a fit Turbo and Walker/Suli in the centres we are so lean on wingers.

Taufua is passed it, Parker has had a few years to prove his worth. I'm pretty annoyed to be honest.
Garrick appears to be a good find but we really should have gone after another winger for this year. Suli is a gun. But someone like Edrick Lee/Hymel Hunt would have been perfect. Not expensive but quick and first grade material. Had we released Taufua and signed someone young and quick our back line would have been hot. Taufua has done a good job but this year really should have been a turn in a new direction. And it isn't too late to do so.

Turbo
New direction please!
Hoppa when fit
Suli
Garrick
Elgey
DCE

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised at this happening. The Manly Daily has Gutho addressing speculation he was going to come back to Manly essentially saying he never thought he’d leave Manly but is happy at Parra at moment and let his Manager sort out everything.
His versatility would be massive for us, not to mention his goal-kicking. Could be interesting, I'd certainly prefer him to Aitken for example.

I feel like we need a middle forward and winger more.

A good prop or lock is what we need most, we are so light on there. Marty is good but I believe a little over rated, especially in defence. We need to get these reserve graders off the bench one way or another.

There's so many good wingers around not getting a start that we could target and in this day and age they are as important as Centres.
Yes, you’re right. Our lock at the moment is absolute rubbish, what’s his name again........I think it starts with a T.

• 😆
Reactions: Ben
No not joking at all.........sorry but there are guys in our squad who've done a whole lot worse than he has & they've been given a chance by most of us! We've had bigger dickhead$ & not complained so why now? Every team has a dickhead....2 or 3 or 4 in many cases. We have one! Like i said yes he is a twat but don't try to tell me we're a team of angels! Just sayin'............
Yeah you are probably right! Get rid of all the DHs. I say 2nd offenders need to be sacked! They let their team down, let the fans down and embarrass their family!

Yes, you’re right. Our lock at the moment is absolute rubbish, what’s his name again........I think it starts with a T.

He could also play 8 or 10 without any real change to his game and solve our middle rotation issues if we were able to acquire a gun lock (which there appears to be more of in the current environment).

I'm with him. Jake is Paul Gallen 2.0. He is a halfback killer. For every good thing Jake does, there is 14 things he just does to slow. And that he had touched the ball 14 times is just as big a problem. The sooner Waddell moves to lock and Jake becomes the games best Prop the better.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10