Manly Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Ok I heard Saab who struggled to make Illawarra 1st grade may sign for Manly...like everyone hoped his speed would help but apart from the usual YouTube ****e was more hopeful than anything
Lawton a busted Hooker from NZ injured till mid season is coming to Manly...
Saab will contest top tryscorer and has been an absolute freak on the right wing and Lawton I rate as the ultimate Mr Fix it in the modern game with footy smarts, strength and good speed- well done to the recruitment team....at budget prices the best we done in a while imo

Ok I heard Saab who struggled to make Illawarra 1st grade may sign for Manly...like everyone hoped his speed would help but apart from the usual YouTube ****e was more hopeful than anything
Lawton a busted Hooker from NZ injured till mid season is coming to Manly...
Saab will contest top tryscorer and has been an absolute freak on the right wing and Lawton I rate as the ultimate Mr Fix it in the modern game with footy smarts, strength and good speed- well done to the recruitment team....at budget prices the best we done in a while imo
Fabulous job indeed - where are all those death riders now??????

Saab was very ordinary in the first half, looked disinterested in putting his body on the line like early in the season, but he came good in the second half.
That 1st half to be honest - was similar to the Newcastle game...not allowed to compete....
He dropped 1 cold as a spud but with 30% of the ball only returning in ugly situations, any winger will look ordinary....though reckon your partly right as Des gave them all a good Rocket at half time

Fox reporting that Garrick & Parker set to stay at Manly & sign new contracts with further retention signings news to come!

SEA EAGLES TO LOCK IN UNSUNG HEROES

In some good news for Sea Eagles fans it looks like two unsung heroes are closing in on an extension with the club.

Foxsports.com.aureported last week that Manly had locked in Reuben Garrick and now it looks like he is not the only one with The Australian’s Brent Read revealing Brad Parker is also set to re-sign.

“Obviously Manly are going well and doing their best to keep the squad that has done so well in the past seven or eight weeks,” he said on Triple M.

“Brad Parker and Reuben Garrick are getting close to sorting extensions. Garrick is coming off his best performance of the season and Parker wasn’t too far behind him so they’ve made it a priority to keep the squad they’ve got.

“Could be some good news in the near future for Manly in retaining players.”

Last edited:
Our signings for 2021 have all worked out very well. Obviously Tuipulotu was signed with an eye to the future (work in progress), but Saab, Davey, Foran and Lawton have all played extremely well for us this year. Unfortunately Davey's time in first grade was way too brief, but in the first few rounds Davey (and Paseka) were close to our best forwards. Recruitment has been excellent.

Fox reporting that Garrick & Parker set to stay at Manly & sign new contracts with further retention signings news to come!

SEA EAGLES TO LOCK IN UNSUNG HEROES

In some good news for Sea Eagles fans it looks like two unsung heroes are closing in on an extension with the club.

Foxsports.com.aureported last week that Manly had locked in Reuben Garrick and now it looks like he is not the only one with The Australian’s Brent Read revealing Brad Parker is also set to re-sign.

“Obviously Manly are going well and doing their best to keep the squad that has done so well in the past seven or eight weeks,” he said on Triple M.

“Brad Parker and Reuben Garrick are getting close to sorting extensions. Garrick is coming off his best performance of the season and Parker wasn’t too far behind him so they’ve made it a priority to keep the squad they’ve got.

“Could be some good news in the near future for Manly in retaining players.”
What does that say about walker’s future?

just sayin’

Walker has shown that he has plenty to offer provided he can keep it together off the field. If Cust goes to the Warriors then Walker resigning is a sure thing.

Looking through the squad, I think the last piece of the puzzle is Manase.

We will push for a premiership in the next 2 years.

We are more then capable of winning the premiership this year (with or without Manase). The Storm game will give us a pretty good indication of where we stand right now.

We have already demonstrated that the Panthers are not out of reach. I think we beat them in the semis. Eels, Rabbitohs, Roosters etc are all beatable, and we should feel confident about defeating any of them.

Unfortunately, we are also capable of beating ourselves, and losing to teams below us, for no clear and logical reason.

Last edited:
We are more then capable of winning the premiership this year (with or without Manase). The Storm game will give us a pretty good indication of where we stand right now.

We have already demonstrated that the Panthers are not out of reach. I think we beat them in the semis. Eels, Rabbitohs, Roosters etc are all beatable, and we should feel confident about defeating any of them.

Unfortunately, we are also capable of beating ourselves, and losing to teams below us, for no real logical reason.
So so true.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4