Manly signings thread where we can discuss!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone know what's happened with Jade Anderson. We had Zorba saying he was told to look elsewhere, then we found Tom Wright had gone back to Union, but nothing further mentioned about Anderson in the past month even on these forums. Has he gone?

Watched the nsw cup semi on wknd and Reuben Garrick scored 2 tries. Looks tall fast and athletic and is meant to be a gun under the high ball. I bet he'll be pushing for a wing spot IF we actually sign him
When you say fast , how fast ? What fast player do you compare his speed with ?
Is he a Valentine Holmes speedster for example ?

When you say fast , how fast ? What fast player do you compare his speed with ?
Is he a Valentine Holmes speedster for example ?
Id say he'd be up with the quickest in our squad. Dragons supporters say he is really good under a high ball too. Could be a weapon on the wing. With him turbo chez walker elgey and kelly we'd have enough speed

Id see Garrick start on the wing.
Chez Elgey
Kelly walker
Garrick suli (a fit suli)
Turbo.
Decent backline. Taufua Elliott funa parker as back ups

Manly Daily article he wrote yesterday

Screen Shot 2018-09-23 at 12.50.42 pm.png

Just in case people can't access it. Weird how the club doesn't announce these signings.
I know he's not Latrell Mitchell but it's still a signing.

Id see Garrick start on the wing.
Chez Elgey
Kelly walker
Garrick suli (a fit suli)
Turbo.
Decent backline. Taufua Elliott funa parker as back ups

You can't afford to have the Titanic on the wing mate. Either Suli plays in the forwards, or he should just be let go imo. Too slow. Too immobile. Too poor in defense. Too lacking in fitness. Going by his Instagram, fitness to date isn't his primary focus either. Drinking, smoking and partying is.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2