Manly Sea Eagle v Gold Coast Titans [Round 19 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Jordan Atkins that was.

Watched both Titan feeder clubs in qcup the other week (Burleigh/tweed). Ryan James played...did nothing. Steve Michaels is finished, and Atkins was the best of a bad bunch.

The highlight was the Burleigh No 15 punching the crap out of a Tweed player, then the ensuing brawl. A week after the rule change the crowd expected half the players would be booted. But no, the young ref laid down the law to both captains (we all heard him, scared the **** out of the crowd!), and what do you know, all was good for the rest of the game (Young ref will never make it into the NRL ranks with that sort of commonsense!).

HappilyManly said:
Dress warm for the Brookie Hil, as it will be sunny but only 14 degrees!

Lol, Guess I'm acclimatised here as 14 degrees is T-shirt weather:exclamation::p:cool:

wombatgc said:
But no, the young ref laid down the law to both captains (we all heard him, scared the s**t out of the crowd!), and what do you know, all was good for the rest of the game (Young ref will never make it into the NRL ranks with that sort of commonsense!).

Well....what did the ref say????

wombatgc said:
Supernintendo Chalmers said:
Jordan Atkins that was.

Watched both Titan feeder clubs in qcup the other week (Burleigh/tweed). Ryan James played...did nothing. Steve Michaels is finished, and Atkins was the best of a bad bunch.

The highlight was the Burleigh No 15 punching the crap out of a Tweed player, then the ensuing brawl. A week after the rule change the crowd expected half the players would be booted. But no, the young ref laid down the law to both captains (we all heard him, scared the s**t out of the crowd!), and what do you know, all was good for the rest of the game (Young ref will never make it into the NRL ranks with that sort of commonsense!).

I think Ryan James is unwanted by the Titans for next year.

Global

don't worry mate.I was wrong too.Thought the 5 try man's surname was Jordan but it was Atkins.Anyway the bottom line is that the kid at fullback has been struggling in QCup and is a weak link for sure.

susan said:
Global

don't worry mate.I was wrong too.Thought the 5 try man's surname was Jordan but it was Atkins.Anyway the bottom line is that the kid at fullback has been struggling in QCup and is a weak link for sure.

Gotcha!

Either way, I appreciate your time in explaining!

Unless you just dictate to a secretary and they post for you; in which case some thanks to them as well.

If Rose was back (?) this would be a good match to give Lawrence a breather. I know we have had some byes, but this is his first season as a regular NRL starting front rower and it may be starting to take a toll.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
If Rose was back (?) this would be a good match to give Lawrence a breather. I know we have had some byes, but this is his first season as a regular NRL starting front rower and it may be starting to take a toll.

I've been thinking the same thing SER8. Need to manage him through.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-late-mail-round-19/story-fni3fs14-1226681566925

SEA EAGLES V TITANS

Sea Eagles Daly Cherry-Evans and Anthony Watmough will play this weekend. It is a major boost for Manly's hopes while the Titans have already ruled out captains Nate Myles and Greg Bird after a gruelling Origin schedule. The pair will return next week. The Titans had some good news yesterday with David Taylor (sternum) and Beau Falloon (leg) cleared of injury.

4pm UPDATE: Don't be surprised if William Zillman makes an early return for the Titans.

Ducks & drakes. Myles & Bird won't sit this out. Looks like Titans will be at full strength for first time in a long time except Idris.

The danger for us is Cummins on the field and Patten in the box. They're both Manly haters and will do us no favors. We will win despite their bias.

centre Brad Takairangi ruled out and replaced by Steve Michaels, Harrison to play, no word yet on Bird/Myles

Important that we maintain our winning momentum today. Hopefully another second half blowout to keep the home crowd happy.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4