Manly Sea Eagle v Gold Coast Titans [Round 19 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Manly Sea Eagle v Gold Coast Titans [Round 19 2013] Discussion

Jordan Rankin has been named to play his first #NRL game in over a year. Nate Myles and Greg Bird rested.

Titans team
Jordan Rankin
Kevin Gordon
Brad Takairangi
Jamie Dowling
David Mead
Aidan Sezer
Albert Kelly
Luke Bailey
Matt Srama
Luke Douglas
Dave Taylor
Mark Minichiello
Ashley Harrison

Mark Ioane
Ryan James
Ben Ridge
Beau Falloon
Luke O'Dwyer

No Idris, Myles or Bird = We should win easily.

As long as we don't get Checchined

Heading to Sydney on Fri. Going to see A-League vs Manchester united and then back to brookie on Sunday arvo. Haven't been there since 2011 Grand final celebration night. Can't wait GO MANLY

Chip and Chase said:

I wonder why no Myles or Bird?
Surely they'll be late inclusions if they get through SOO unscathed.
It's not like the Titans can afford to rest players.

Clint said:
Chip and Chase said:

I wonder why no Myles or Bird?
Surely they'll be late inclusions if they get through SOO unscathed.
It's not like the Titans can afford to rest players.

They're saving them for the finals.....LMAO :D

The Titans are a good team, but don;t play nearly as well away from home. I think Kelly and Sezer are very dangerous.
If Bird and Myles play then we are in for a tough afternoon.

PS: How did Channel Nein get this scheduling so wrong? Why aren't we playing on our normal Monday night? At least normal scheduling will be resumed the following week.

I wonder if someone with a little time on their hands can work out for us the diverse scheduling each club receives this season? ie Broncos: 24 Friday night matches etc.
It would highlight how uneven this comp is.

Jordan Rankin had a great first game for the titans - 5 tries and the moniker "air Jordan"

Not sure what happened to him (injury I guess, too indifferent to google) but hope he doesn't have one of those nights against us.

The Who said:
I wonder if someone with a little time on their hands can work out for us the diverse scheduling each club receives this season? ie Broncos: 24 Friday night matches etc.
It would highlight how uneven this comp is.

I'm sure someone has done an updated one now rest of draw is out, but a quick search brought this one up

487139_380377568716877_2077025613_n.png

MAN-LUteams.png

1. Brett Stewart 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Jamie Lyon (c) 4. Steve Matai 5. David Williams 6. Kieran Foran 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Brenton Lawrence 9. Matt Ballin 10. Brent Kite 11. Anthony Watmough 12. Justin Horo 13. Glenn Stewart
Interchange: 14. Richie Fa’aoso 15. Jamie Buhrer 16. James Hasson 17. Nick Skinner

Titans coach John Cartwright says Nate Myles and Greg Bird definitely won't back up from #origin against Manly on Sunday. #NRL

Jatz Crackers said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Titans coach John Cartwright says Nate Myles and Greg Bird definitely won't back up from #origin against Manly on Sunday. #NRL

Right !. Thats what Henry said last week about Bowen.

If they play, they should be fined the two competition points! (given to us obv)

:p:exclamation:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Bulls**t - they have a tough run home and can't afford for them not to play.

I won't believe that Bird & Myles are out until game time. It'd be ridiculous for the Tits to rest two of their best players given where they're at.

Be very disappointing if Skinner makes the bench as well. Bloke's got nothing & there are so many others that deserve the crack. He must be great in training or something.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8