Manly Jerseys you want to see in the future

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good point GE. It was the Sea Eagles chest emblem when I first started supporting Manly (yes, I'm an oldie) and I used to draw it as a youngster. So it will always look good to me.

globaleagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
bones said:

I like it too. If the NRL vetoed it then they are idiots. As said, great score bones.

If enough of us want it......there's a million places in china that'll do a knock off.

Love it - reminds me of the jersey we wore against the bears in the 90's

I'd buy one. Preferably without the NRL & ISC logos though.

The bird looks a bit different on Rex's jersey though.

rexmossop252caustralianrugbyplayer.jpg

globaleagle said:
ManlyBacker said:
bones said:

I like it too. If the NRL vetoed it then they are idiots. As said, great score bones.

If enough of us want it......there's a million places in china that'll do a knock off.

It may be jinxed though. I've worn it to every game the last 6 weeks. Manly were going great until I got it.

Considering they pay a sizable $ to the club you would not begrudge them having input

lsz said:
Considering they pay a sizable $ to the club you would not begrudge them having input

I reckon that the Manly Sea Eagles Owners would have put more in than Kaspersky, yet this Sponsor's footprint grows each year :cool:

The Marketing Department should canvas the Fans to design choices, as the last set of jerseys were slapshod :dodgy:

The success of the Big Eagle Community Jersey, should alert them as to what Fans want :idea:

Maybe it is the marketing man in me however they pay the money and the club gives them the real estate on the jersey.

6/71 said:
More yellow and blue please. The Wolverine effort was stellar!

:idea:
If we gonna do more yellow and blue, can we please add nipples to those jerseys so other fans will be distracted from thinking we're Parra?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4