Manly in Crisis (a mega thread)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

#crisis ??

• Yes

Votes: 111 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 91 45.0%

• Total voters
That the same Barrett sacked from the dogs? that the Fulton's doing also? No fan of the fulton clan but Barrett was ****.
Yeah he was crap but he fell afoul of the Fulton's when he tried to start making his own decisions instead of being Bozo's puppet.

Given Des would have been his own man from day 1 of his return to the club, the Fulton's may well have been waiting for the first opportunity to knife him & here we are.

Tommy wants Des for life **** me. Shut up and let others pick the coach if Tom wants to go he can go the problem with us we let players and family's dictate our recruiting. Turbos sign so we have to keep Ben who isn't nrl quality to keep the family happy.

Kept that turd Hopoate around for years just in case a son of his turned out great how did that work out?

We keep Manase around and not sign a quality hooker to keep the Fainu family happy well 1 boy has already left and it's a safe bet that this won't turn out how we all hoped.

Fulton clan are still giving us headaches.

Time for the club to get tough Tom you play football we appoint the coach not you and no matter how good you are if you want to leave see you.

Same with DCE I'm sick of all this bull****.

Compare this to the roosters when Latrell got to bug for his boots on your bike son have they looked back? no we look like a weak club with players picking coaches and trainers and captains.

Time for a massive clean out but now Tom has spoken Des is safe.
I just think Tom was expressing his opinion,a journo asks and he said either what was true to himself or the clichéd answer.No chance he’s going to say”no I don’t like Des and hope he’s flicked in the off season”Tom and Jake love Manly and apart from Tom being regularly injured,they both bust their nut for the team.The club will seek their opinion on the situation but if there’s a coach change,the Trbojevic’s won’t up stumps and head off.They said similar prior to Barrett’s sacking

Despite the scattershot approach of this article, I am sur of the following things

• We are unfit - singe goes
  • We lack structure/nous/competitiveness- des gets help or des goes
  • cherry evans needs to shape up or ship out. His focus on world dips and origin is his gusting for a club captain. He performsnce this year was average at best- I sincerely hope he is on a reduced rate for his extension
  • the squad need s unification. Wether this is an airing of grievances or a state of the union type deal. The players need to sort this out and would be better done without management
  • if penn wants results- he needs to up expenditure- better people, better resources. More investment in success, it’s all well and good to bring In a toe cutter like mestrov but you also need the outlay
  • cut ties with Blacktown - unmitigated disaster
If you through a Venn diagram over the article and Silvertails it’s a pretty neat fit

Given Des would have been his own man from day 1 of his return to the club, the Fulton's may well have been waiting for the first opportunity to knife him & here we are.

Des deserves to be knifed never should have got a second chance with us. He has no succession plan unlike other older coaches it's all about him and getting a contract extension

And just think , it’s not even day 1 of the off season until tomorrow.

Imagine how we’ll be arguing by January ??

FMD it’s going to be a very very long off season.
Actually I think this is the most we've been in agreement. Our team is mostly **** and our owners are definitely clueless clowns.

And just think , it’s not even day 1 of the off season until tomorrow.

Imagine how we’ll be arguing by January ??

FMD it’s going to be a very very long off season.

I think it'll die right off mate - the clubs not inspiring or providing hope, so most people will be investing their time in things that provide actual entertainment and positive endorphins. What's been spoken about, has been spoken about at this point.

Writing is on the wall for next season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6