Manly for sale mega rumours: Norths/Qatar/kapersky/etc

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
You are correct, wasn't really talking about Qatar specifically, just meant potential buyers in general. Maybe I was having a little dig at somebody else

Fair enough mate.

Nice to think there may be some buyers with endlessly deep pockets.....but I don't believe anything these cockroach "journalists" say.

Time will tell!

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I agree, but.... Or move the licence and team to wherever they want. No guarantee these new Sea Eagles would not fly away from northern Sydney.
The preference share held by the Football Club stops that - protects the name, logo, jersey and games at Brookie. So unless they somehow negotiate the purchase of that in the deal then they can't move us or change the name - highly unlikely to happen.

Makes sense that they would be after our club, maroon and white is their flag colours.

View attachment 8270

We should also approach the Latvian government and get a bidding war going

Last edited:

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
giphy.gif

Celebrating 2019 Grand Final @:)
Hahahahahahha
Remember the old banner
Cliffy is god

I can see the hill now
DCE is Allah

mutley

Reserve Grader
2 stories in a week about someone wanting to buy the club hopefully its, penn who has put the feelers out

Clay

Bencher
2 stories in a week about someone wanting to buy the club hopefully its, penn who has put the feelers out
Is the Penn's M O, made a quick buck now don't give a f**k.
Too much work, sell the club off hopefully for another profit

manlywarringah

Bencher
Premium Member
Too bad kaspersky and URM don’t do a joint venture.

They both wanted in before and it can’t be any worse than what we’ve got now :think:

KNUCKLES

Bencher
This could be a beautiful thing.. Arab’s have money. Qatar airlines as a sponsor would put us amongst the likes of arsenal in the world of sporting organisations. Brookvale oval would get its development needed and the access to Tpas would be endless. Move over nick politis

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
I am not sure I would be comfortable to all of he camel jokes that would be coming our way

D

Deleted member 26876

Messaged Max Delmege asking whether he'd ever think about buying back manly again. He responded saying that he's "not sure if the Penns will sell", damn. At least he's open to it :)

WESTIE

Reserve Grader
Why dont these potential buyers just buy up the shares available to the footy club ?
Or simply come out using Rothtool or similar..and start the campaign for a buy out, saying theyre being preclude by the Penns from investing due to the ownership structure ?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18