Manly Facebook pages - Official & Fan Pages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fake page? Who could be behind that..?

giphy.gif

@ellakasmar ... from what I have seen on the other Manly pages on Facebook in the past couple of days.....pretty much most people, if not all of them, were in total support of your suggestion on Saturday night that he change the name of the page. And like I said in one particular post yesterday (that, shock horror....got deleted and saw me banned from his page in probably record time - 2 minutes lol), we all think the guy owes you an apology for the rude and condescending way he spoke down to you about it. Yours was a perfectly valid suggestion because people have genuinely thought that the club itself was banning them, and usually for nothing more than disagreeing with his opinions or calling him out on things such as what @Mark from Brisbane has posted in this thread like his supposed "inside knowledge" or that he colludes with the club about his page.

That's definitely the one. I know because I can access the link Mark put up....but that one I can't because I've been banned from it now lol

@ellakasmar ... from what I have seen on the other Manly pages on Facebook in the past couple of days.....pretty much most people, if not all of them, were in total support of your suggestion on Saturday night that he change the name of the page. And like I said in one particular post yesterday (that, shock horror....got deleted and saw me banned from his page in probably record time - 2 minutes lol), we all think the guy owes you an apology for the rude and condescending way he spoke down to you about it. Yours was a perfectly valid suggestion because people have genuinely thought that the club itself was banning them, and usually for nothing more than disagreeing with his opinions or calling him out on things such as what @Mark from Brisbane has posted in this thread like his supposed "inside knowledge" or that he colludes with the club about his page.

That's definitely the one. I know because I can access the link Mark put up....but that one I can't because I've been banned from it now lol

Thanks for sticking up for a Silvertails member (and common sense).
#FanBirdGang.

#FanBirdGang.

With the responses that @ellakasmar gave in that particular thread (which has since been deleted so don't bother looking for it), its quite obvious that she is more than capable of sticking up for herself lol. But in all honesty, it just got my goat the way he was carrying on about it and talking down to both her and anyone who agreed with her suggestion (for that all it was, a suggestion. It wasn't a demand). After what I've been seeing from the guy lately, it was basically the last straw. I had been keeping quiet, but just couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

Thank you so much for your support! Just can’t believe how harshly a simple suggestion got shut down that had absolutely no intention in questioning how the page functions!

Ella you should have hit him with "Don't you know who I am? I'm a pretty big deal around here"

Hahaha oh gosh can you imagine, I think it’d be put down even worse!

#FanBirdGang.

The Silvertails community is the best community!!! :)

With the responses that @ellakasmar gave in that particular thread (which has since been deleted so don't bother looking for it), its quite obvious that she is more than capable of sticking up for herself lol. But in all honesty, it just got my goat the way he was carrying on about it and talking down to both her and anyone who agreed with her suggestion (for that all it was, a suggestion. It wasn't a demand). After what I've been seeing from the guy lately, it was basically the last straw. I had been keeping quiet, but just couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

Yeah it gets a bit like that hey! I can’t believe he brought up something personal about a friend of mine who was also commenting on my post...

Anywho thanks again for backing me up - it made me feel a lot better knowing I didn’t look ridiculous to everyone, only probably one or two people!

Yeah it gets a bit like that hey! I can’t believe he brought up something personal about a friend of mine who was also commenting on my post...

Anywho thanks again for backing me up - it made me feel a lot better knowing I didn’t look ridiculous to everyone, only probably one or two people!

Ella, you are the LEAST ridiculous person I know, come on, everyone knows your absolute passion for the Eagles!!

He is not an overly big poster on here. Although has been a bit more active lately.. but id have to say not really

Well Mr Big Shot, you cant ban me on here so let’s “ party”.

Show yourself and tell us all about your “ inside knowledge and collaboration “, that is IF you have the guts to debate this when you can’t delete the comments and ban the poster.

I dare you!!!!

Bring it on, I’m ready , come and get me!!!!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6