Manly Facebook pages - Official & Fan Pages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Do you remember that big Members Council meeting that happened early last year? I don't because I wasn't there, but I do remember hearing about it.

Simeon went onto his page and big noted himself telling everyone what happened at the meeting. Well, it turned out (from people who actually know the guy) he wasn't even in attendance. All of his info was 2nd hand that he had been either told or he got from Twitter.

And anyone who pointed it out didn't last very long as members of his page.
Simeon is a real estate agent

Last edited:
I'm pleased to see he grew the membership and also found new markets in the Pacific Rim. Pacific Rimmers like this legend are truly priceless to the Manly effort!!
John Ribit and the Super Leaguers would be proud - first Rimmers next stop China

All the ills of Facebook. It's so easy to start a facebook page and attract members, sadly that means that any person can create a page and somehow feel they have accomplished something.
Censorship has never been a major policy here, we ask that people be responsible for themselves. One thing many people struggle to learn is that a community is a sum of its members, not a singularity of its owner/leader/whatever.

A great community is made great by the diversity of opinion, way of thinking and collaboration from its members.

That is something I learned and we have always aimed to be inclusive of all members and all members opinions, I don't always agree with everyone and sometimes have strong disagreements, but that isnt a reason for me to remove someone from here, its a reason for me to discuss it with them and try to understand their opinion or thought, not to quash it or have them forced into agreeing with me.

To me that is one of the things that makes Silvertails great and is why we will always remain a strong and interesting community

All the ills of Facebook. It's so easy to start a facebook page and attract members, sadly that means that any person can create a page and somehow feel they have accomplished something.
Censorship has never been a major policy here, we ask that people be responsible for themselves. One thing many people struggle to learn is that a community is a sum of its members, not a singularity of its owner/leader/whatever.

A great community is made great by the diversity of opinion, way of thinking and collaboration from its members.

That is something I learned and we have always aimed to be inclusive of all members and all members opinions, I don't always agree with everyone and sometimes have strong disagreements, but that isnt a reason for me to remove someone from here, its a reason for me to discuss it with them and try to understand their opinion or thought, not to quash it or have them forced into agreeing with me.

To me that is one of the things that makes Silvertails great and is why we will always remain a strong and interesting community

Well put Dan.

I, obviously, have stepeed out of line in the past and it has always been handled well by the leadership group.
If your not willing to hear anothers point of view than you limit your opportunities for growth.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10