Manly Facebook pages - Official & Fan Pages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I would suggest we do not go down to whatever level this person is at
Interesting. There are two possible approaches in a situation like this:

giphy.gif

or

giphy.gif

I was banned from his dodgy page about 18 months ago.

At the time he was making outrageous claims of who we had / were going to sign ( most of whom didn’t eventuate ) and I knew all he’d done was pick the facts up on Twitter.

And that’s all he ever did, regurgitate stuff he’d seen elsewhere.

But no , Mr Big Shot claims he’s an insider , claims he collaborates with the club, all sorts of outrageous claims.

And of course all he is , is the administrator of a Facebook page that looks remarkably like the official MWSE one, even the name!!

He could change it tomorrow to “ Manly Sea Eagles Fan Page” and that would fix half the issue, but his Hitler like administration of anyone who dare calls him out is really what has to change.

I’m more than happy to debate him on here ( apart from the fact I’ll be in internet wilderness for about 3-4 days very soon) but I doubt he has the guts to do that without the security blanket of being able to delete what I say!!

Do you remember that big Members Council meeting that happened early last year? I don't because I wasn't there, but I do remember hearing about it.

Simeon went onto his page and big noted himself telling everyone what happened at the meeting. Well, it turned out (from people who actually know the guy) he wasn't even in attendance. All of his info was 2nd hand that he had been either told or he got from Twitter.

And anyone who pointed it out didn't last very long as members of his page.

The voice of reason!!

He won’t come on here anyway , it’s just me goading him ( which is childish).

Anyone that he less than 100% respect for @ellakasmar (whom I have never met nor know) or yourself @Mark from Brisbane is an ass-clown in my humble opinion.

I am prepaid to lead this takeover/attack/rumble (from that vantage point of all great leaders - way up the back out of harms way).

So when i say GO........

giphy.gif

Anyone that he less than 100% respect for @ellakasmar (whom I have never met nor know) or yourself @Mark from Brisbane is an ass-clown in my humble opinion.

I am prepaid to lead this takeover/attack/rumble (from that vantage point of all great leaders - way up the back out of harms way).

So when i say GO........

giphy.gif

Ella handled herself very well on Saturday night. The guy was rude, condescending and downright insulting (not just to Ella, but anyone who agreed with her suggestion of a name change), yet not once did she lower herself to his level and return serve by getting nasty.

As for Mark? Well, Mark is Mark. He's old enough and has enough smarts to go toe to toe with just about anyone lol.

Ella handled herself very well on Saturday night. The guy was rude, condescending and downright insulting (not just to Ella, but anyone who agreed with her suggestion of a name change), yet not once did she lower herself to his level and return serve by getting nasty.

As for Mark? Well, Mark is Mark. He's old enough and has enough smarts to go toe to toe with just about anyone lol.

As i said elsewhere on this thread, and i do lurk at that site, the guy that runs it

Cant Understand Normal Thinking.

Was an interesting debate! Thanks for your support :)

He's tired of the death threats that never eventuate ???!!!!!!

Not sure I follow, is he disappointed that no one has issued him a death threat or is he disappointed that no one has followed through on such a threat ?? LOL ... and he's calling others moronic ??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8