Manly Facebook pages - Official & Fan Pages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Why don't we just organise a massive barrage of people attacking his site and calling it out for what it is? Make his life hell.

That could be fun.

No one messes/bullies with a Silvertail.

And @Mark from Brisbane not questioning your intent (you are a stand-up bloke) but surely sharing the guys name is just factual information - you couldn't get done for defamation (unless you said the guy is a bullying c%^t who should be hunted down and maimed) or something like that?

From a brand perspective it is pretty difficult to manage pages like this (especially if the page owner is combative)

Also in terms of Facebook it is still relevant as part of an overall social strategy. Cuzzo is a busy man if he is looking after all those platforms and content.

As an example at my work I have 6 people doing the same for something which is not as crucial as it is for Manly (where content is key to drive memberships etc)

That sounds aboooot right. Unless Cuzzo wants to put "official sea eagles site" on the facebook page then I think not much else can/ will be done.

Why don't we just organise a massive barrage of people attacking his site and calling it out for what it is? Make his life hell.

That could be fun.

No one messes/bullies with a Silvertail.

And @Mark from Brisbane not questioning your intent (you are a stand-up bloke) but surely sharing the guys name is just factual information - you couldn't get done for defamation (unless you said the guy is a bullying c%^t who should be hunted down and maimed) or something like that?

DDoS that shizzle!

The guy that runs it thinks of himself as a “ godlike “ character.

I was a member BUT pulled him up many times for his so called “ inside knowledge “ , which in my opinion was just regurgitated from Twitter / other Facebook.

I too disagreed with the name, but “ he who must be obeyed” wouldn’t have any part of a name change ( and we know why).

I think that the MWSE should make contact and demand a name change or following no action take it up with FB to do it for them.

I won’t name the person due to defamation laws.

Sounds like he Cant Understand Normal Thinking

Doubt he’s a member on here , Silvertails is for cultured Manly fans!
giphy.gif

@Mark from Brisbane on one of his cultured fishing trips

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10