Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Every squad needs two quality hookers and a couple other players that can fill in if necessary. Faniu and Croker are two different styles of hookers which would work very nicely in combination. Our squad would be well served with both Croker and Fainu fit and available.
We have a high quality hooker in our development squad and it wont be long before he stamps his high quality class in our team

We must for ever keep raising the bar of excellence to for ever strive to live up to our Legendary clubs high standard and the Greatest club of all !

1639706337179.png

Makes me wonder….. how do you develop a high quality hooker?

Just sayin’
You acquire young talented players with great ability, potential and skill and nurture them

Plenty of high quality young players with great potential came through to greatness in the NRL through development squads

Last edited:
Of course. Where's the thread called Other Visa Knockbacks and I'll post same there - but with far less irony because it's a disgrace.
Yes, just not so sure how a greivous bodily harm charge among other charges conpare to a visa issue.
Sure it's a Manase thread, but it ain't no visa charge
I agree though with the point your making, I'm just picking.

Yes, just not so sure how a greivous bodily harm charge among other charges conpare to a visa issue.
Sure it's a Manase thread, but it ain't no visa charge
I agree though with the point your making, I'm just picking.
Care to wager whether Fainu will play next season? PM me if keen.

Even if his court case was tomorrow, his shoulder is ****ed. He won't be right to play in 2022.
His shoulder is a huge hurdle he’ll have to overcome should the court case go in his favour.

Essentially even if he had not been charged two years ago, we probably wouldn’t have seen him play during that time anyway, so that tells you just how challenging the shoulder issue is.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2