Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Bench spots are at a premium this season, can't remember when it's been this hot for bench spots.

Very true.

It's funny how perception changes in general - arguably a similar squad to last year, but I was admittingly doubtful on depth - one good season, with lots of the "fringe" first graders having career best years and now proving we have great depth, and fighting for that spot.

I keep forgetting about Lawton, I think he and Croker will be our two hookers this season.

Which worries me, because neither of them have, as yet, proven to be as effective as Fainu. I don't think we are a premiership capable side until we sort this hooker issue out.

It will be interesting to see if Chan Kum Tong gets any NRL time this year.

I keep forgetting about Lawton, I think he and Croker will be our two hookers this season.

Which worries me, because neither of them have, as yet, proven to be as effective as Fainu. I don't think we are a premiership capable side until we sort this hooker issue out.

It will be interesting to see if Chan Kum Tong gets any NRL time this year.

If either Lawton or Croker go down, we don't have Cust anymore to fill that void..

Could see Kum Tong come in.. unless Des goes crazy and players Foran there and Schuster 5/8

Top top hooker and sadly missed by us. I reckon top two if he was playing.
An Amazing talent....lacks the guidance of Grant, but such an action figure would be better than ever in the modern game and in his own way, just as dangerous....and open up far more attacking options across the park....could well be available 2022, but the same shoulder has been a problem, so a big ask....I guess if there's anyone with a chance, it's a bloke with this extreme ability and determination

Bullemor will be in the Top 17 from day 1
He was signed to add something lacking and will....could prove best signing in the NRL 2022

I wouldn't mind it, just doubtful that he pushes out one of;

Keppie, Aoliai/Paseka, Lawton, Walker

If he made the team though, I wouldn't bat an eyelid, I think he would do an awesome job.
Des is never quick to act on young players

He was signed to add something lacking and will....could prove best signing in the NRL 2022
The young Raging Bullemore will give us more grunt thats for sure

How on earth did the Broncos let him go ?

The Broncos have lots of money but no sense in their cap decisions and our Smart Sea eagle people just swooped !

Great clubs are made Great by Great players and we have a Great one in the Raging Bullemor

I wouldn't mind it, just doubtful that he pushes out one of;

Keppie, Aoliai/Paseka, Lawton, Walker

If he made the team though, I wouldn't bat an eyelid, I think he would do an awesome job.
Des is never quick to act on young players
I look at the players you have posted there and 100% agree.....all serve a purpose and are solid.
Thing is, I rate Bullemor something Special and has an X factor around the middle, that's been missing.
Could be wrong, but highly surprised if not in the Top 17 round 1 and I reckon Des signed him to make exactly this impact and difference.

An Amazing talent....lacks the guidance of Grant, but such an action figure would be better than ever in the modern game and in his own way, just as dangerous....and open up far more attacking options across the park....could well be available 2022, but the same shoulder has been a problem, so a big ask....I guess if there's anyone with a chance, it's a bloke with this extreme ability and determination
This is the way my Eagle eyes see it feathered friend

Grant has more Grunt but Fainu has more Flair

Both have the skill to own the game

Both Super Stars in their own right

Agree maxta...he's champing at the bit, he's super focused at training. When he got showed around Manly in his promo vid, you could see the steely resolve in his face. Man, just talking about this gives me goose bumps, can't wait for March to roll on.

I look at the players you have posted there and 100% agree.....all serve a purpose and are solid.
Thing is, I rate Bullemor something Special and has an X factor around the middle, that's been missing.
Could be wrong, but highly surprised if not in the Top 17 round 1 and I reckon Des signed him to make exactly this impact and difference.
Bullemore is something special indeed and stands out like Sea eagles Balls with his powerhouse explosive runs and his amazing footwork .

Bullemore was Born to play NRL and is Super Talented

Any Talent not used in the NRL is wasted Des Hasler

The only way is UP with Upgrades to our 2021 season that we failed to reach our clubs greatness
|As the Greatest club of all
1639706337179.png

Video really highlights what we are missing.
We are missing a Classy number 9 Big Time

Those that have High Standards like you can see it feathered friend

Lowering our high standards is like lowering our pants

as soon as we do that we get screwed

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8