Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
jeez this will sound hard but part of me looks at this guy and just wonders if he's a good fit for manly. There is no denying the talent he 'had' and the possible talent he may have if he beats this charge and shoulder injury but does all the stupid stuff he does outweigh the possible benefits.

I know his brothers are important to the system and players like guac are his best mates but at some point you just gotta say enough.

Possibly the best thing may be that 'if he did do it' he goes down so we don't have to make the call on his career. that may firewall his mates and brothers from thinking the club did the dirty on him. last thing we need is a disgruntled bunch of kids destabilizing the side over the next 4 or 5 years.
As i have stated earlier, Manase is part of the package deal, you have summed up the situation perfectly.

Did Brett Stewart wear other club colours and plaster it on social media during his dramas?
It’s not the biggest issue but it pretty much sums the IQ levels up.
No he did not but...and not justifying his behaviour....it si a very different world to when Brett was playing.

If you want to a zero tolerance to this then you will struggle to field a competitive...also if it is okay for Des why does everyone else have such an issue?

Storm in a teacup and they say that millenials look everywhere to be offended....wonder where they get it from?
Me personally, I don’t really care...but I don’t think anyone has really made a storm of it all...no one has called for his head, they’re just commenting on the fact that it’s not an overly bright thing to do. He has been paid handsomely by Manly who have stuck by him and in a tribal sport, seeing your employee wearing another club’s mechanise might make you feel a little uncomfortable. I don’t care but I can certainly see why some members might take exception.

It’s counterproductive to his public perception but if he doesn’t care, I’m not gonna worry about it. But I’d stop short of shaking my head at people that do.

Yep , vaping ( or smoking ) with a Dragons hat on AND posting it up on Instagram isn’t something he should be doing.

I understand it’s him doing something in his own time and that’s fair enough but he shouldn’t be posting it up.
It’s was also live at 2 or 3 am in the morning, I mean FFS go to bed mofo !!! get some rest ,get better, get exonerated and get back on the field for them what brung u i.e Manly !!!!

Me personally, I don’t really care...but I don’t think anyone has really made a storm of it all...no one has called for his head, they’re just commenting on the fact that it’s not an overly bright thing to do. He has been paid handsomely by Manly who have stuck by him and in a tribal sport, seeing your employee wearing another club’s mechanise might make you feel a little uncomfortable. I don’t care but I can certainly see why some members might take exception.

It’s counterproductive to his public perception but if he doesn’t care, I’m not gonna worry about it. But I’d stop short of shaking my head at people that do.
It is just an expression,don't make another storm over it lol,laughing at,not head shaking,but if I choose to shake my head that is my choice,,,,,

Stupid look that he’ll be counselled on however, typical of some young one’s today with no concept of the potential repercussions of what they post on social media can do to potential employment (it’s on there for life) and employers search posts on social media. Just dumb!

Guaranteed he will be hauled over the coals by Des when he sees it, and he will see it.

Unfortunately the image is also likely to be in the press as well, which will not go down well with the ‘top bods’ at Manly, given how they have supported him financially during this time.

The wheels of justice in Sydney turn slowly… particularly in these Covid times. I got a jury summons a few weeks ago for the Downing Centre court house, it has been postponed on 3 separate occasions. I come in today for a 9am start, sent for a rapid covid test (fair enough). Hit the jury assembly room by 10am. It is now 1pm and still no jury selection panel process has started… 🙄

I fear for exactly WHEN Fainu will get his day in court!!

The wheels of justice in Sydney turn slowly… particularly in these Covid times. I got a jury summons a few weeks ago for the Downing Centre court house, it has been postponed on 3 separate occasions. I come in today for a 9am start, sent for a rapid covid test (fair enough). Hit the jury assembly room by 10am. It is now 1pm and still no jury selection panel process has started… 🙄

I hope you dont get locked up feathered friend

How many years are you looking to get ?

Mals,

You want to be careful going into the City, I wouldn’t let them know you’re a Seaeagles supporter because they may just lock you up out of jealousy and spite.

Tell them you’re an eels supporter and they’ll excuse you from Jury duty due to lack of mental acuity, judgement and character issues@:p

Jeez, and you’re a judge right? Imagine how they treat regular people.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4