Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His best mate is Moses Suli so he is probably wearing his mate's hat as a gag but it's really not that dissimilar to the furore over Kikau wearing a Dogs singlet.

I know Manase is having another shoulder operation in two weeks on the same shoulder, just in a different section. Manly are involved in the process so don't think he is off to the Dragons lol.
Oh yeah not at all thinking he is Dragons bound just inappropriate to be wearing another clubs colours when we are paying your bills.

Oh yeah not at all thinking he is Dragons bound just inappropriate to be wearing another clubs colours when we are paying your bills.
Yep , vaping ( or smoking ) with a Dragons hat on AND posting it up on Instagram isn’t something he should be doing.

I understand it’s him doing something in his own time and that’s fair enough but he shouldn’t be posting it up.

No brains, no loyalty, no respect - it beggars belief!

Pity we can't replace him with Verrills...
Should know better but just can 't apparently . Anyway it is what it is and if he can return latter next season and overcome his injury and legal challenges , might still be able to get some long delayed commitment and good input from him but wouldn 't like to depend on either outcome .Won 't be the only example but a truly regrettable waste of talent for Manly and the game so far

Yep , vaping ( or smoking ) with a Dragons hat on AND posting it up on Instagram isn’t something he should be doing.

I understand it’s him doing something in his own time and that’s fair enough but he shouldn’t be posting it up.
Hasn't he seen what trouble you can get yourself into, shopping your image around for all to see. Just hope he's not imitating the smelly Cheese.

jeez this will sound hard but part of me looks at this guy and just wonders if he's a good fit for manly. There is no denying the talent he 'had' and the possible talent he may have if he beats this charge and shoulder injury but does all the stupid stuff he does outweigh the possible benefits.

I know his brothers are important to the system and players like guac are his best mates but at some point you just gotta say enough.

Possibly the best thing may be that 'if he did do it' he goes down so we don't have to make the call on his career. that may firewall his mates and brothers from thinking the club did the dirty on him. last thing we need is a disgruntled bunch of kids destabilizing the side over the next 4 or 5 years.

I reckon guys mentally he would be struggling with what is happening in his life for so long. Shoulders, can't play, the court case being delayed. He's a young kid and probably is really lost at present. Not making excuses for him though but it would be a tough time as he also sees his brothers signing big contracts and getting media. He is looking at maybe not playing anymore, plus possibly going to jail.

I reckon guys mentally he would be struggling with what is happening in his life for so long. Shoulders, can't play, the court case being delayed. He's a young kid and probably is really lost at present. Not making excuses for him though but it would be a tough time as he also sees his brothers signing big contracts and getting media. He is looking at maybe not playing anymore, plus possibly going to jail.
Agree, could be looking at doing time, even if innocent he could go from Origin hopeful to struggling to play lower grades.
And he has not been proven guilty of anything.

Kane Elgey, Trent Hodkinson, Brendan Elliott, Corey Waddell, Lloyd Perret, Kelepi Tanginoa, Brian Kelly, Frank Winerstein - some of Manly's top squad last time Manase played for the Sea Eagles.
Starting to feel like a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

Manase has still been training with the main squad regularly apparently for a good time of his suspension , think also that the club assisted him in moving closer to the Sea Eagles home base . Used to notice him occasionally in the extended squad at some of Manly 's home games , still on the club pay roll so for all intents and purposes is still classified as a Manly squad member . Not trying to be too simplistic but surely should be expected to conduct himself in an appropriate way expected of all other squad members while in this situation and despite his other issues . Personally not that fazed by this recent " bit over the top " action but hardly another good look for the club and its public image also .

Lighten up folks. He's a young guy going through a very difficult time in his life. His prime years are passing by whilst he awaits further surgery and court proceedings. If that's the worst he gets up to then there is no real problem.
Did Brett Stewart wear other club colours and plaster it on social media during his dramas?
It’s not the biggest issue but it pretty much sums the IQ levels up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7