Manase Fainu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who at the club kept this piece of crap and let Api go? You may argue Fainu is a better player but Api is clearly a better human.
His shoulder would be a good excuse to punt him and get another young kid (plenty of them) who appreciates what it means to wear our colours.
And you watch api and the panthers go close to winning the whole competition this year.

Don’t know why it is the clubs responsibility.
My old man taught me pretty early that just because someone else does something dumb doesn’t mean I have to.
The kid needs to grow up... it concerns me that he would post that.
you’re not going to get anywhere in life criticising your boss in public.

Some dads are completely opposite role models and look to foster derogatory behaviour in there kids. Be thankful.
addin himself is old enough to have impressionable kids.

But AFB moments give dads opportunity to have the talk with there kids. There was a cowboys player that got punishment as an educator . I reckon the NRL shouldnt punish addin old school. In fact they should make him raise coin for 6 months for a disabled charity insisting on a certain baseline and have his contract money for the suspension placed into that charity.

We seem to think these guys have it made in th shade. They all have a story.

Use it to build a bridge , not resentment

If addin is indeed a role model we should use his status to raise awareness to educate everyone , but most importantly addin

While we are brushing up the humility stick the NRL needs to lick its wounds and meet everyone half way. Rub of the green just isnt going to cut this run of ahem luck, Its a powderkeg atm. Not just footy and refs, but life

If the refs boss isnt considering meeting with the manly squad to calm the farm , then he is either tone deaf or arrogant. While respect for referees should be demanded it does not mean it cant be lost .

On a side note dessie, addin, seige mentality . Its a weapon

Some dads are completely opposite role models and look to foster derogatory behaviour in there kids. Be thankful.
addin himself is old enough to have impressionable kids.

But AFB moments give dads opportunity to have the talk with there kids. There was a cowboys player that got punishment as an educator . I reckon the NRL shouldnt punish addin old school. In fact they should make him raise coin for 6 months for a disabled charity insisting on a certain baseline and have his contract money for the suspension placed into that charity.

We seem to think these guys have it made in th shade. They all have a story.

Use it to build a bridge , not resentment

If addin is indeed a role model we should use his status to raise awareness to educate everyone , but most importantly addin

While we are brushing up the humility stick the NRL needs to lick its wounds and meet everyone half way. Rub of the green just isnt going to cut this run of ahem luck, Its a powderkeg atm. Not just footy and refs, but life

If the refs boss isnt considering meeting with the manly squad to calm the farm , then he is either tone deaf or arrogant. While respect for referees should be demanded it does not mean it cant be lost .

On a side note dessie, addin, seige mentality . Its a weapon
I hear what you are saying....but he is not a kid anymore. The responsibility test with him.
same with Manase ...... why is he allegedly carrying a knife. If he was carrying a knife that’s just looking for trouble.

Don’t know why it is the clubs responsibility.
My old man taught me pretty early that just because someone else does something dumb doesn’t mean I have to.
The kid needs to grow up... it concerns me that he would post that.
you’re not going to get anywhere in life criticising your boss in public.
Some of these guys I would imagine haven't had the best role models & guidance growing up. That is why they say and do some of the stupid things they do.
Compare Jake and AFB. Jake equally as passionate and upset, but knows where to draw the line.
This is also why players look up to coaches so much like Des and Wayne Bennett who go above and beyond and become way more than just a coach.
This is why it is the club's responsibility. Not all players grow up in loving homes with good role models for parents. But they are still young men and can with the correct mentorship become not just good footballers but better people.

Although both Manase and Addin are technically adults they are still young men. It is a fact that the male brain is not fully developed until at least 25. So we can keep our fingers crossed that there is still hope for Manase who is only 21 and Addin who is 24.

Fully developed

Like this guy...?!?!

iu

BREAKING | Manly Sea Eagles hooker Manase Fainu will fight allegations he stabbed a man at a western Sydney church dance last year, in Parramatta Trial Courts, when the matter goes to trial on August 7. His lawyer today maintaining his client’s innocence @7NewsSydney

BREAKING | Manly Sea Eagles hooker Manase Fainu will fight allegations he stabbed a man at a western Sydney church dance last year, in Parramatta Trial Courts, when the matter goes to trial on August 7. His lawyer today maintaining his client’s innocence @7NewsSydney
At least it will be over one way or the other before next season

7 August 2020 or 2021? Given the delays in the court system, I wouldn't be surprised if it is the latter.

I hear what you are saying....but he is not a kid anymore. The responsibility test with him.
same with Manase ...... why is he allegedly carrying a knife. If he was carrying a knife that’s just looking for trouble.

Carrying a knife but also being somewhere where he allegedly thought he might need it. Its fair to say the situation that night was dangerous and foreign to most of us , but real.

I think we just have to accept that loose units are everywhere and rugby league has them.
its no ones responsability really , some clubs manage them better than most but its going to happen because that is Australia

Its very hard to break family and cultural bonds that come worh risk

But the "report" says go to trial on August the 7th SER8 ?
Definitely for arraignment.

At arraignment, the court formally informs a defendant of charges contained in an indictment or information, provides the defendant with a copy of the charging instrument, and takes the defendant's answer to those charges in the form of a plea.

Thanks Will ,his Lawyer has said he is pleading not guilty and so is it at that time that charges can be down graded or changed and is a trail date set at the arraignment ?And given its District court is it likely to be finished with this year one way or another ?
I still don't under stand why no video evidence has been produced nor a knife with Fainu's fingerprints on it .As for "witnesses" to something allegedly committed in the half dark that's a long bow to pull I would have thought and hard to prove beyond reasonable doubt

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4