Manase Fainu, and Church dance, and a sharp object.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 looks completely different without Fainu
For once we looked liked a real chance next year but now if this conviction sticks you can kiss the season good bye before it even begins.
Presumption of innocence until proven guilty but not looking to good.

Cust or Croker?
**** we are doomed.

Croker is a half, not a dummy half. Went OK at best when he played a bit there this year, but you wouldn't want him there full time.

As for Cust.....sure he was a hooker in the juniors so its not like he'd be thrown in the deep end (though I think he would be better suited there than 5/8), but I worry about his defence up the middle.

Just unbelievable and sad all round . I was certainly at fault for being flippant and dismissive as just did not seem that serious after some days of the alleged incident now . Truly Gobsmacking news and will need some serious consideration for a 2020 Manly 9 A S A P

A reminder that we need to be careful now in what we say, remember it’s only “ alleged “ at this stage.

Not that Greenturd thinks this but it is “innocent until proven guilty “ in our land.

Amazing, after everything we have witnessed over time (and time again) we are quick to judge and jump to conclusions.

Maybe, ust maybe, we wait and see all the facts come to light before we leap to conclusions

I’m a big fan but sadly this has been coming people gave him a pass after the filming of the sex act. Some on this site laughed it off as not a big deal well now we have this. It's obvious we have an off field discipline program if it's not this guy it's walker or thommo getting pissed.

Time for the club to cut the filth we are becoming known for off field rubbish. I hope the club make a stand but won't hold my breath.

I am honestly devastated. I know no verdict has been officially handed down yet, but after knowing he has handed himself in, it doesn't sound great. And to think yesterday I was convinced it was a media beat up! Really really disappointing we have let some very talented hookers go because of Fainu. Interested to see how it all unfolds. Could there be a chance we see Cust go to hooker next year if Fainu is de-registered due to this?

Amazing, after everything we have witnessed over time (and time again) we are quick to judge and jump to conclusions.

Maybe, ust maybe, we wait and see all the facts come to light before we leap to conclusions
Agree, lsz. But even at this stage it's easy to understand why people might be disappointed in and for him.

Agree, lsz. But even at this stage it's easy to understand why people might be disappointed in and for him.

For sure

I am disappointed in him as in my whole life (and I understand the privilege I was raised in etc) I have never been around someone getting stabbed etc so find it a difficult thing to reconcile.

All that said just waiting a week is not the end of the world in these matters.

2020 looks completely different without Fainu
For once we looked liked a real chance next year but now if this conviction sticks you can kiss the season good bye before it even begins.
Presumption of innocence until proven guilty but not looking to good.

You say completely different, I say completely fvcked. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8