Manase Fainu, and Church dance, and a sharp object.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Police are investigating a brawl involving Manly Sea Eagles hooker Manase Fainu during which a man was stabbed.

The Herald can reveal that the incident occurred at a church dance in the Liverpool area on Friday night and is being investigated by police.

Fainu was part of a large group that attended the function when a scuffle broke out. The Sea Eagles No.9, whose arm was in a sling while recovering from shoulder surgery, was caught up in the melee.

One of the men involved in the incident was stabbed, but sources with knowledge of the incident say that Fainu was not responsible. Charges have not been laid over the incident but the 21-year-old is a person of interest to police.

Police and the NRL Integrity Unit are set to investigate an incident involving promising Manly hooker Manase Fainu.

In the incident in Sydney's west last Friday night, a patron was stabbed at a church function.

Wide World of Sports is not suggesting Fainu had any criminal involvement in the incident.

According to Fainu's legal representative, high-profile criminal solicitor Elias Tabchouri, the talented hooker was not involved in the incident but was present when it happened.

One of the ‘benefits’ of recruiting so many players from western Sydney. Trouble is potentially never far away. Not suggesting he is at fault, but another distraction.

Meanwhile a talented Manly junior (playing in the same position as Fainu) turned out for the premiers in this year’s grand final.

Something about looking after our own juniors comes to mind.

One of the ‘benefits’ of recruiting so many players from western Sydney. Trouble is potentially never far away. Not suggesting he is at fault, but another distraction.

Meanwhile a talented Manly junior (playing in the same position as Fainu) turned out for the premiers in this year’s grand final.

Something about looking after our own juniors comes to mind.

Cause attending church is trouble waiting to happen

Nase does worry me getting into trouble, but the more I read into this, it seems like a total beat up. Even if he was involved NAS got off pretty lightly, and I can assume this situation was even more mild, so seems like a nothing story to me

As long as he stood there while his mate got stabbed and didnt defend him, Toddy will be fine with that, cause that what mates do, apparently ....Not that Greenturd would have any mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4