Manase Fainu, and Church dance, and a sharp object.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets worse.

BREAKING: Police will allege NRL Hooker Manase Fainu produced a knife and stabbed another man in an altercation at a party in Sydney’s South West on Friday night @9NewsSyd

Bye bye Nase if true.

If convicted ( and we know how these things often end up) he could well face jail time and a long ban from playing.

FMD really ?/
I know he is only 20 but with what happened the year before with him ,surely he must be aware of avoiding situations that can compromise him and ensure he spends the rest of his days digging ditches .
So was anyone seriously injured ?how is the victim? Whats the penalty for that anyway ?,is it jail ,is it 11 years ?is it Greenburgs decision to stand him down until his day in court (ala DeBelin) ?

Presumption of innocence etc etc

But.....punt this bloke.

He is very clearly a magnet for sh*t and is only 20 years of age.

One thing to carry on like a pork chop, but to be involved in this crap is NOT what our club needs.

Well done you dope, right after we release Api.

FMD

And just when I thought we could for once have an off season with no dramas at all

Man just dumb dumb dumb play
If convicted he won’t be playing again for us ever.

You can count 2020 good bye if he is gone we have no backup at all at hooker.
Just when the club was looking like it was going somewhere.

You can take the boy out of the West. But

You cannot take the Westie out of the boy.

Time to get rid of him and bring back API.

Look, the question will be asked soon enough so someone may as well ask it now.

If this means that we end up losing Fainu, who takes his place as the starting hooker, especially as we have lost Api to Penrith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8