Manase Fainu, and Church dance, and a sharp object.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True, if only the world were filled with more imperialism, politics, corporate greed, nuclear advancement, social unrest and banking globalisation... it would be such a better environment for us all to live.
Or more Palestinian/Israeli conundrums; Sunni vs Shia; sectarianism in Ulster; Christian fundamentalists attacking womens’ rights to abortion;* some of the same dills dismissing climate science and science in general.

* With a recurring ability for religions/faiths to thrust their moral compass (cough) into other peoples’ lives and seek influence with governments in a secular society, only to be uncovered as conniving, compromised hypocrites.

Oops sorry, those are religious-based problems.

You opened the door Kev.;)

Last edited:
True, if only the world were filled with more imperialism, politics, corporate greed, nuclear advancement, social unrest and banking globalisation... it would be such a better environment for us all to live.
Maybe, maybe not, let me consult my imaginary sky God for his thoughts

Bloody Christians!!

Hahahah .... We have our own Silvertails hypocritical conundrum brewing .... last year the usual outraged suspects were calling for his contract to be torn up .... Doesn't deserve to wear a Manly jersey they cried! ....... but ..... that was before he had played a game and had become a gun.

I wonder if those same people will now again call for his contract to be torn up .... we could always resurrect the old thread and ask them ......

Somedays are just ****-stirring gold ....

Bloody Christians!!

Hahahah .... We have our own Silvertails hypocritical conundrum brewing .... last year the usual outraged suspects were calling for his contract to be torn up .... Doesn't deserve to wear a Manly jersey they cried! ....... but ..... that was before he had played a game and had become a gun.

I wonder if those same people will now again call for his contract to be torn up .... we could always resurrect the old thread and ask them ......

Somedays are just ****-stirring gold ....
Did you get that fan working yet?
Just a guess but hes probably a Mormon

Someone on twitter just tweeted saying they think he should be thrown out of the game
Anti-Manly-vitriol is a fairly common condition suffered by supporters of less successful NRL teams. Maybe suggest to that person to present at the emergency department of the nearest hospital & seek a cure ☺

So he was at a dance arm in a sling, when a fight broke out and someone got stabbed, he was probably taken in to be questioned as he may have watched the event unfold. Media says he is involved and over reaches looking to make it a bigger story. Highly doubt he is in any real trouble.

Or more Palestinian/Israeli conundrums; Sunni vs Shia; sectarianism in Ulster; Christian fundamentalists attacking womens’ rights to abortion;* some of the same dills dismissing climate science and science in general.

* With a recurring ability for religions/faiths to thrust their moral compass (cough) into other peoples’ lives and seek influence with governments in a secular society, only to be uncovered as conniving, compromised hypocrites.

Oops sorry, those are religious-based problems.

You opened the door Kev.;)

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8