Manase Fainu, and Church dance, and a sharp object.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite possibly it's the difference in the media's approach to the sports in each country.

The press over here seem to either glorify or crucify NRL players, depending on which club they play for.

Compare the sexting scandal that resulted in Sam Burgess' marriage break up to Manase Fainu's Instagram issue.

Which attracted the most bad press?
Trust me. Any reporting style that happens in Australia was probably taken from the 'Red top' papers over here.
It's a two fold thing.
The tabloid press here has had a big stick taken to it over a number of scandals about how they got their stories.
But at the same time football players here have started to learn that every move they make will be photographed and used against them. The clubs have employed minders that are always around in the shadows.
**** is always going to happen but per player is seems the NRL has a problem.

And who gives a fcuk if people dismiss science... does it affect science? Will science come to some catastrophic end because certain people question its integrity? Just ignore them, they’re ignorant dills right?
Not going to touch the abortion stuff.

What I will say is that it's not possible for science to be affected by anything, it has no emotions.

The obvious answer about what to believe in is first and foremost the multiverse - because if you believe in that, whatever else you believe in (or don't) is sure to exist somewhere, likely many times over...

Not going to touch the abortion stuff.

What I will say is that it's not possible for science to be affected by anything, it has no emotions.
Rephrase... will people who dismiss science hinder the overall affective ness of science?

Why won’t you touch the abortion stuff?

From what I can gather from what I have read today, the police only want to talk to Manase in relation to what he saw. The fact is that the cops will be talking to everyone at that dance who might have seen what happened, including Manase. Its standard procedure.

I seriously doubt he's in any trouble. Just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and because he's high profile, his name is the one that hits the media headlines.

" The old bowie knife in the sling trick Chief, works everytime."

1032E109-329C-498B-BB7B-C63099D23F44.jpeg

From what I can gather from what I have read today, the police only want to talk to Manase in relation to what he saw. The fact is that the cops will be talking to everyone at that dance who might have seen what happened, including Manase. Its standard procedure.

I seriously doubt he's in any trouble. Just a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time and because he's high profile, his name is the one that hits the media headlines.
Trust me....he's in trouble

He'll be fine if it was only a male that got stabbed because the maximum sentence doesn't reach Greenberg's magic number of 11 years, and it is only violence against women and children that attracts the 'Walker loophole'.*

*unless Greenberg changes the rules suddenly. Does he ever do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8