Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they are leaving it to see if Manase gets off then nobody goes to jail from his group, but if Manase is found guilty then Big Buck will come forward and confess to ensure Manase doesn't go down for it. In saying that, the whole thing is dodgy AF and Manase needs to cop himself on.

The jury will decide that ,after the evidence from both sides of which there is more to come especially from the defence.whats on these posts is all just trying to read the tea leaves from the scraps of information we get from the reporting
He is young and has made lots of bad decisions (let's hope stabbing isn't one of the,)but still at this point should be given the presumption of innocence
If he is found innocent let's hope he makes better choices in the future and repays the faith shown in him by the likes of Des and the club and its supporters
If he is guilty then that will take care of itself
He's guilty isn't he...
e

Mine actually took 4 months to heal, but it was a really bad accident.

It’ll depend on what you are having done
Yep - I tore two of the 4 rotator cuff muscles completely off the bone in my left shoulder playing Masters.... putting hits on at 50 something lol about 4 years ago. I decided against surgery and rehabbed it myself (the risks involved with surgery failing and the chances of re-tearing after surgery meant that about 25% of people undergoing surgery end up having significant issues) ... no way two weeks after the incident could I do anything with that shoulder apart from maybe lifting a t-spoon. It took me 6 months to build all the other muscles around the shoulder to now take the load of the two missing rotator cuff muscles given... once they were torn off the bone and no surgery they stay torn off and are just floating in my shoulder. My left shoulder now is probably stronger than the my dominant right purely because of all the gym work I put into it. I can only assume how bad it would be though two weeks after surgery.... no effing way you would be able to do anything. I was told it was a 12 month recovery from surgery with intensive rehab and you had to sleep upright in a lounge chair for 6 weeks! I am glad I decided not to get surgery.

Next time I don't want the wife see me do something stupid im putting a white towel on my head ...

Seriously, ffs, is that the momentum swinger on this case, its the equivalent of Waqa Blakes try on friday night..

user requested comment removed
Who knows what the towel motive is? As an NRL player, it would have been a bad look to have any association at all with the fight, so maybe it was clumsy attempt to hide his identity?

user requested comment removed
someone in a previous post said that some Mormans etc don't take so much as a panadol ,that may explain it ,maybe i don 't know ? .If he was trying to hide his face why not hide everyone's face ,and what about hiding your face on the way back ? I think we all know that he is not the brightest button on the blouse but if his intent was to conceal himself he didn't really do much of a job.
As you say it doesn't mean he is guilty, and none of us know anyway but to have the credible faith of Des and the club along with his defence in Cunneen gives me hope that he is innocent .
We will find out one way or another shortly

Does anyone know how much the contract is manly have promised him if he's not guilty. Verrels from the roosters is supposed to be going to the titans. He's a manly junior and would be a great addition. I think we need a 1st string hooker with croker being a perfect number 14 to replace walker

Next time I don't want the wife see me do something stupid im putting a white towel on my head ...

Seriously, ffs, is that the momentum swinger on this case, its the equivalent of Waqa Blakes try on friday night..

He's definitely proven himself to be an absolute dickhead of the highest order through this admittance alone. What self respecting homeboy wannabe is going to wrap a towel around his head, and then not try to disguise his sling? MF is losing his gangsta cred everytime he opens his mouth. Why is his legal team allowing him to put his case in jeopardy? I mean we knew he wasn't particularly smart, but this type of stupidity is next level. Geez we can pick them all right.

Welp even if he does get convicted this season is tanked anyway so maybe we'll have some time to get a half decent 9 or at least someone who can be on the bench as an impact 9 to sub with Croker.

I was a lot more enthusiastic about his potential return when I thought it could help us come finals time, but that's a pipe dream at this stage.
In the words of Judith Durham, The carnival is over

someone in a previous post said that some Mormans etc don't take so much as a panadol ,that may explain it ,maybe i don 't know ? .If he was trying to hide his face why not hide everyone's face ,and what about hiding your face on the way back ? I think we all know that he is not the brightest button on the blouse but if his intent was to conceal himself he didn't really do much of a job.
As you say it doesn't mean he is guilty, and none of us know anyway but to have the credible faith of Des and the club along with his defence in Cunneen gives me hope that he is innocent .
We will find out one way or another shortly
In this case there may be a big gap between being found not guilty and being innocent.

Question for the legal people ... does the defendant have the right not to take the stand or is that just on the telly?

Question for the legal people ... does the defendant have the right not to take the stand or is that just on the telly?
Absolutely, any accused has the right to silence and the prosecution cannot use that to say he must feel guilty etc.
Many defendants do not give evidence. They don't have to prove anything, it is the prosecution that must prove its case.
However when one witness says he clearly saw you commit the offence it's not a bad idea to give sworn evidence that you did not. Providing you don't otherwise shred your credibilty when answering other questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4