Manase D Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a shoulder reconstruction.

There’s absolutely no way after two weeks you can use that arm for ANYTHING .

He wouldn’t of even started the Physio on it yet.

Yes he’s younger , and much fitter than I was when I had my injury nevertheless for the first month you can’t do anything , your arm just hangs there , zero strength and for the first two weeks there’s considerable pain.

I’m calling bull**** on the whole thing
Thanks for the heads up Mark, I will be having shoulder surgery in the coming weeks so I will know what to expect lol

No way he was 95kg when he was playing for us and there is no way he is anything below 100kg looking at that photo and seeing him on the tv outside court. He is going to have to hit the dunes with the other one for quite awhile before he gets back in, if he wants that hooker role.
He’s was never a small 9. 90kgs plus or close to it

...CCTV footage played for the court showed four men following Fainu, who draped a white towel around his head.
This "security blanket" doused in cold water was because he had a headache, denying it was to hide his identity.
He led them to a fence to jump over, saying it was an easier way inside...

A headache? I bet his barister loved that answer!
Luckily all the Silvertails have already decided the prosecution case is flimsy, otherwise I'd be a little worried after that one :eek:

Even if he is 100kg and was playing at 95, there is a real difference between a fit strong athletic 95kg body and an unconditioned 100kg. Weight becomes somewhat misleading in those two different contexts.

I thought there were some really puzzling gaps and information items in that story in the SMH and I can see others felt the same. In fairness that might be a reflection of the SMH coverage: I regard that as a kind of novelty paper nowadays. But Jeez looking at the picture of Manase, if he plays next year it is in the Prop rotation I reckon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6